Petr Cech To Miss Start Of The Season

Therapist

Bad news for the many Chelsea FC fans on here, but more than compensated for by the goalscoring return of Michael Essien - the best midfielder in the EPL - last Saturday. And it looks like Ashley Cole will be staying on. :thumbsup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8841884.stm

Blue is the colour...... :whistling:

RoussetsShorts

unless Man U and Arsenal start signing some real quality I think Chelsea are gona walk away with the EPL this season, they have so much more fire power than the rest of the top 5 or 6. I'm not a Chelsea fan but they are good to watch as you very rarely get a chelsea nil score line.

unless Man U and Arsenal start signing some real quality I think Chelsea are gona walk away with the EPL this season, they have so much more fire power than the rest of the top 5 or 6. I'm not a Chelsea fan but they are good to watch as you very rarely get a chelsea nil score line.

We also have some top quality youngsters coming through. It's looking extremely positive for us. :thumbsup:

Blue is the colour......... :teehee:

Bad news regarding Cech, Superb news regarding Essien though the best midfielder in the EPL as Therapist stated.

Chelsea Football Club creating history, Not reliving it.

Blue is the colour :thumbsup:

Archived