Whats For Dinner Tonight?

GreigB1989

Whats everyone having?

Need to go to the shops on the way home from work to pick some stuff up so looking for some ideas :thumbsup:

The People's Chimp

Some leftover ricotta and spinach lasagne and a rocket salad.

Great stuff.

mrmarkus1981

hamburger supper, salt 'n' sauce and a couple of pickled onions - cheaper than cooking your own tea :rolleyes:

My Left Nut

Driving lesson tonight so, when I get home from work I will go for a bowl of soup..........Am boring haha

Say What Again

Have just made a pot of carrot, orange & lentil soup. First time, but it smells pretty good.

Be having that then garlic mushrooms in tomato sauce with spaghetti - which will be another first attempt.

rossthejambo

Getting taken out for dinner tonight so won't be cooking anything...happy days :thumbsup:

I've just made a pot of Tattie Soup so i'll have some of that for starters follwed by breast of chicken(marinated in lime) sweet potato mash and broccolli - Outstanding dinner imo. :whistling:

Got chicken I need to use so will be having a curry tonight, not decided if it will be indian or thai yet tho!

gorgie_rebel

Chicken Chilli Nacho's (home made not that box kit nonsense) and lager :D:D:D

Missus and the kids stopping over at her Mum's tonight as they're watchin the kids for us tomorrow

Happy days

The People's Chimp

Got chicken I need to use so will be having a curry tonight, not decided if it will be indian or thai yet tho!

Made a chickpea and spinach badboy on monday night and had it for lunch for last two days. thumbsup.gif

tommythejambo

Not sure what I fancy.

Maybe an omlette with a wee bit pasta or salad.

Had a beasting lunch so not too bothered.

Just into some pork and chorizo burgers. Had lamb steaks with dauphnoise (sp?) potatoes, cauliflower, broc & Carrots.

Tres decent.

Captain Lithuania

Just into some pork and chorizo burgers. Had lamb steaks with dauphnoise (sp?) potatoes, cauliflower, broc & Carrots.

Tres decent.

Had your tea.. At this time?!

Had your tea.. At this time?!

Working soon and she starts at five am so we have a proper meal about now and I'll eat again (cereal most likely) when I get home.

Captain Lithuania

Working soon and she starts at five am so we have a proper meal about now and I'll eat again (cereal most likely) when I get home.

Ah right, makes sense! :thumbsup:

Captain Lithuania

I actually agree with this. How come when our women go to a country (which is incredibly hot) they must cover up completely?

I actually agree with this. How come when our women go to a country (which is incredibly hot) they must cover up completely?

What? Eating dinner early? :teehee:

Captain Lithuania

What? Eating dinner early? :teehee:

Hmm, I posted in another thread and it appeared here, and now it won't let me edit it..

Hannibal Lecter

had old el paso chicken fajitas - went down a treat.

Snap! Just finished munching some of those myself :thumbsup:

Robbo-Jambo

Have just made a pot of carrot, orange & lentil soup. First time, but it smells pretty good.

Be having that then garlic mushrooms in tomato sauce with spaghetti - which will be another first attempt.

2 first attempts eh ! Hope your bog roll supply is fairly decent. :woot:

Say What Again

2 first attempts eh ! Hope your bog roll supply is fairly decent. :woot:

:lol:

Lifted both from the 'easy' section of the BBC Good Food site mate. :thumbsup:

Both of them have been filed away under 'will make again'. Especially the garlic mushrooms, chilli, tomato and spaghetti, as that cost about ?1.50 to make :P

Archived