Upgrade Issues - Please Post Here

andy-y

Konrad von Carstein

Is this just for mobile related problems?

If not, when I click the wee arrow thingy to go to an unread post, it goes to teh top of the thread, then a maroon screen before taking me to the 1st unread post....annoying as aseagull in dive bomber mode! :lol::mellow:<_<

Not sure if this is possible and I am very likely being a bit of a pain, but, I am gonna ask anyway! :)

I like the mobile version, it is much better than it was, but I do have one wee suggestion. When in a thread, the top of the thread has a "return to Terrace" button but nothing at the bottom. To save me scrolling right up to the top again, could we have one at the bottom too. :unsure:

Guest GhostHunter

Same on my Nokia X6.

I'll see about adding you paupers on Nokia's onto the list :D

Not sure if this is possible and I am very likely being a bit of a pain, but, I am gonna ask anyway! :)

I like the mobile version, it is much better than it was, but I do have one wee suggestion. When in a thread, the top of the thread has a "return to Terrace" button but nothing at the bottom. To save me scrolling right up to the top again, could we have one at the bottom too. :unsure:

I'll have a looksee...

Dex - thanks for restoring the auto Forum jump on the drop list at the bottom of the pages.

(If you select to go to a forum other than the one you are currently in, it now does it automatically, rather than you needing to press the "Go" button)

Can I ask why the thread reply emails have changed?

They now have the name of the poster who replied to the thread.

This has completely screwed up my message sorting in Outlook (I had them sorted by subject, so all the reply emails for a particular thread were grouped together, because they had the same subject header).

Now , though, as the name of the poster is in the subject header, they don't get grouped!! :-(

Guest GhostHunter

Bighus - at the bottom of the pages, there is a Back to Top link - just for you :)

Bry - I will have a look. Can you pm me the text of one ?

Cheers

Guest John Meurig Thomas

My avatar won't change.

P.S I think it was just me being an idiot with the quoting thing - but you knew that so..:P

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I love/hate this thread.

Everytime I post, the problem fixes itself. It's like it's scared of Dex

Guest GhostHunter

I love/hate this thread.

Everytime I post, the problem fixes itself. It's like it's scared of Dex

Threats of physical violence always work.

Don`t know if i`ve done something myself, but the writing is huge on my lap top. Using google chrome.

Dave Spacey

I miss the pink laughing smiley, it was like a mixture of these 2 :biglaugh::realmad:

R.I.P pink laughy

Hannibal Lecter

I miss the pink laughing smiley, it was like a mixture of these 2 :biglaugh::realmad:

R.I.P pink laughy

I know the feeling, went to use it earlier and discovered it wasn't there anymore :down:

I P Knightley

Dear Points of View,

Why oh why oh why does my Kickback now select which images I can see?

Randomly, posted images don't appear as the picture but a wee whodjimaflip with a red cross in it saying "Posted Image"

While I'm at it, my bar at the bottom has similar whatsits with red crosses in them and the words "The Terrace" and "The Shed" in them. Doesn't bother me as they link into their destinations but the other is important now that there's a new Celebrity Hottie thread and I'm missing out on some poontang.

Rick Grimes

gone a bit wonky today - keeps trying to install Flash & the options for adding links or images stretch off the page to the left when you click the button.

of course I'm using shitty IE6 at work so that's likely the problem

Stewart MacD

On the Mac -

Firefox perfect

Chrome and Safari - good, but the icons at the foot of the screen to single-click to forums just come up as squiggles.

Harry Palmer

Dex, I'm afraid the search function is still crap...at least for me.

I've tried a number of searches but it keeps arriving at just one result on page 1 despite there being 50+ at times. I try and move to the 2nd page but no joy no results are displayed there.

Very poor as far as I'm concerned.

joe.gausden

:down:Why is it that every time i try to add an emoticon it doesn't go where it is meant to and when the post shows up on thread it is not on it, just the description of what it is?

Like the thumbs down that should be on the end of this post but has jumped to the front and then not showing?

EDIT; should've said i'm on IE8

Chris Benoit

:down: Why is it that every time i try to add an emoticon it doesn't go where it is meant to and when the post shows up on thread it is not on it, just the description of what it is?

Like the thumbs down that should be on the end of this post but has jumped to the front and then not showing?

EDIT; should've said i'm on IE8

You need a space between the emoticon and the next word

:thumbsup:

Dear Points of View,

Why oh why oh why does my Kickback now select which images I can see?

Randomly, posted images don't appear as the picture but a wee whodjimaflip with a red cross in it saying "Posted Image"

While I'm at it, my bar at the bottom has similar whatsits with red crosses in them and the words "The Terrace" and "The Shed" in them. Doesn't bother me as they link into their destinations but the other is important now that there's a new Celebrity Hottie thread and I'm missing out on some poontang.

What he said - apart from the poontang bit. And my boxes at the bottom don't say "Terrace" or "Shed".

The first one says "Follow Me" after some whote arcs in a grey box then the remaining three sayhttp://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?showforum=1 then showforum=2 then messaging.

Hmmm - this could be a Eureka moment...do those link to Terrace, Shed and Messaging...?

Back in a tick...

What he said - apart from the poontang bit. And my boxes at the bottom don't say "Terrace" or "Shed".

The first one says "Follow Me" after some whote arcs in a grey box then the remaining three sayhttp://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?showforum=1 then showforum=2 then messaging.

Hmmm - this could be a Eureka moment...do those link to Terrace, Shed and Messaging...?

Back in a tick...

Hmmmmph.

No.

They take me to Facebook, Twatter and 404 : Not found

Archived