Tunes for leading out the Jambo's this season

Fenerjambo

Fenerjambo

I like many have noticed Tynie being a bit flat atmospheric wise before the match has started. Don't get me wrong I like the Hearts song pre-match (which should always be belted out) and Scott Wilson shouting "Let's get right behind the team!!" which is another way to get everybody in the mood. I watched Leeds United coming out to "The strings of Yasmin" (from film Mean Machine) and it was absolutely amazing and had the place jumping!

A

Anybody got any other tunes or songs that could get the place jumping?!

portobellojambo1

I like many have noticed Tynie being a bit flat atmospheric wise before the match has started. Don't get me wrong I like the Hearts song pre-match (which should always be belted out) and Scott Wilson shouting "Let's get right behind the team!!" which is another way to get everybody in the mood. I watched Leeds United coming out to "The strings of Yasmin" (from film Mean Machine) and it was absolutely amazing and had the place jumping!

A

Off topic, are you going down to the game against Millwall.

Fenerjambo

Off topic, are you going down to the game against Millwall.

One of her cousins decided on the 31st of July for their wedding!?? :verymad: Love to go down but reluctantly I need to go to wedding. Mind you there's always a wee get out clause but,I just can't think of one at the moment?! <_<:geek:

portobellojambo1

One of her cousins decided on the 31st of July for their wedding!?? :verymad: Love to go down but reluctantly I need to go to wedding. Mind you there's always a wee get out clause I just can't think of?! <_<

Tell her to go on her own, she'll understand eventually.

Fair enough yer hee haws will be in plaster for a few months, but at least you'll get to the game. The only wedding you have to go to is your own, although an opt out clause would come in really handy even then (the minister should present the man with a copy of his bank statement 5 months prior to marriage and what it will look like 5 years after marriage and ask them if they are sure they want to proceed). Would reduce the number of couples having to go through divorce.

Fenerjambo

Tell her to go on her own, she'll understand eventually.

Where to?? Milwall?? :lol: Beginning to get a wee bout of "creeping oot the hoose that Friday and dissapearing into a sleeper carriage bound for London Euston" ;)

Gregory House M.D.

A

Faithless- I Can't get no sleep.

or

the mission impossible theme would be a laugh

I think it should have some kind of traditional value, like Local Hero has become at Newcastle. Champs League theme is great, but I think that is because you associate it with the Champions League, I think I only got really excited by it because the fact Newcastle were playing teams like Inter Milan and Juventus was overwhelming. So I dont think that would work at a league game.

i normally listen to this before i play football, it has some sort of exciting whats gonna happen next kick to it

Archived