What the eff to do

The Merse

Ok, story is this.

Going out with a girl from Glasgow, it's been like 4/5 months now.

It's not going amazingly well, she is meant to be coming thru to mine tomorrow afternoon and im meant to be picking her up at train station.

I am absolutely melted and have lost my ******* iphone tonight somewhere.

I don't know her number by heart, i don't know what time she is due to come through, i have no way to contact her.

WTF do i do?!?!!?!

Only a Game

Man up. Meet her as planned. Spend some time with her. Let her down gently

EVEN IT MEANS A BIT OF GUESSWORK ON WHAT TRAIN SHE'S ON

Oh yeh

and

GET IT PUMPED !!!!!!!!

Do any of your friends have her number?

If so call them or get hold of them through msn/facebook messenger or some other means.

None of my mates have her number!!!

She is already pissed at me for going out tonight and ignoring her, and now i've lost my phone and can't get in touch with her!!!

I'm soooo in the doghouse tomorrow

She is already pissed at me for going out tonight and ignoring her, and now i've lost my phone and can't get in touch with her!!!

Try BT.com & track her number down there?

Hannibal Lecter

Is your iphone on contract? If so, do you have itemised billing? Could track her down that way...

Ratboy 1874

Go to the pub in Waverly Train station start drinking.Keep an eye out for all the Glasgow trains coming in.Only snag is that if she is coming through at night you will be ******* reeking.

Doesn't sound like you're all that into the idea anyway so not sure why you are even bothering asking KB for advice. Probably the best way to get out of a dull one IMO.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Easy...

Just wait a few moments before a thread starts in the Shed with some Herbert proclaiming to have found an IPhone.

Then ask him/her for the number.

Nae bother....:thumbsup:

go out and do something which will result in you being headline news on all the major news channels. that way she might see the breaking news and safely assume you wont be available to pick her up from the train station, and probably stay at home instead.

now you just have to decide on what to do to become the subject of breaking news on all the major news channels. even if it means being arrested and imprisoned it will be worth it.

How do you know that if you have no phone and no way of contacting her?

Snake Plissken

Doesn't really sound like she's worth bothering about really.

ring-of-fire

Your itunes should back up your contacts from your iphone when its plugged in should it not? Go and borrow someones iphone and plug it into your computer and your contacts should be there, em, i think?!

oh and get her pumped!

Doesn't sound like you're all that into the idea anyway so not sure why you are even bothering asking KB for advice. Probably the best way to get out of a dull one IMO.

Lol.

She is my girlfriend.

I was reekin when I posted this obviously so not sure exactly if I made that clear!

It's not exactly a date!!

But I'm still in this ludicrous situation where I don't know what time she is coming through! I've sent her an e-mail but im doubting she will check it.

Re getting her number from itemised billing - I can't log-in to my 02 as i can't remember username or password, and to retrieve password/username they send a message to your fecking phone!!

She'll no doubt be trying to contact you before she comes through no?? I highly doubt she's gonna jump ona train and batter through without speaking to you. Time to give this weegie skank the boot anyway. She doesn't sound very understanding :whistling:

Guest Pressleyno1

Do you know your own number?

Presuming the phone is off you can get into you own voicmail and change the voicemail so when she phones it's you saying...

I've lost my phone, please contact me on this numnber [Your house number]

Get me?

Post something on her Facebook page..

Post something on one or 10 of her mates facebook pages ... Message them to call her and let her know the situation... Even if they are not your friends you can still send them a message...

Does she have a land line? If you've been going out that long you should know her address and her second name. Maybe she is in the phone book. Maybe her mum and dads house?

Archived