Which one's to get

Bigchef

Not a big deal but going on holiday soon and was lookin at footwear.

eveyone needs flip-flops and the boy in ma work said you could get the teams

from the world cup on thm from havaianas. Got the plain white ones already but look boring.

what team to support?

http://de.havaianas-...att_detailID=19

Ray Winstone

Havaianas are the best flip flops on the market.

One of my best investments ever.

Flip flops should not be exclusively kept for the holidays, they should be worn as much as possible in and around the house, as well as out in the warm Scottish sunshine.

Dave Spacey

I can't edit my last post, i was thinking sandles. Don't think it's possible to wear socks and flip flops.

I can't edit my last post, i was thinking sandles. Don't think it's possible to wear socks and flip flops.

Oh, it's very possible. I have seen it with my own eyes. Quite a sight.

Flip-flops are rubbish, hurt your toes and sometimes stick to the pavement/ground meaning you risk splitting your foot in half (I see peril everywhere). Get Birkenstocks, they look better and your feet won't be in half as much danger.

Oh, it's very possible. I have seen it with my own eyes. Quite a sight.

Flip-flops are rubbish, hurt your toes and sometimes stick to the pavement/ground meaning you risk splitting your foot in half (I see peril everywhere). Get Birkenstocks, they look better and your feet won't be in half as much danger.

They look like somthing ma grandad wearswhistling.gif as i am still young i will stick to buying these havaianas.

Ray Winstone

?20 for flipflops? Farken hell.

Are they that good?

I wear mine on a daily basis around the house and in the summer they are great for all the time.

You can't break them!

Archived