Anti-Flag

Gershwin

Anyone going to see them at the QMU in May? If you're getting tickets the date has changed...it was originally on the 15th but it's been moved back to the 13th. Should be a good one.

Nelly Terraces

Not going to that, but going to the daddies of harcore real punk, Discharge, on the 20th March. Run for the hills kids, Discharge are the real deal and not the comedy punk of today.

OI!OI!OI!

davemclaren
Not going to that, but going to the daddies of harcore real punk, Discharge, on the 20th March. Run for the hills kids, Discharge are the real deal and not the comedy punk of today.

OI!OI!OI!

I once played in a band that supported Matt Vinyl and the Decorators. Apparently they were real punk - they certainly looked it.:confused:

Yeah I should be at Anti-Flag. Hopefully they'll concentrate more on their music than preaching in between songs which they have supposedly been filling their shows with.

It's a bit of strange tour they're doing, a few dates in England around about now and then coming back for more in May. I'm quite gutted we aren't getting the King Blues as support like they are/were in England. State Radio who are supporting up here are decent but not a patch on KB who are brilliant live.

Archived