Trolling

i8hibsh

Simply not as much fun as it used to be :whistling:

Thinking about hanging up my boots

Question is who is going to replace me?

Who has your vote?

Mods : this thread is just a bit of fun so please allow posters to be named without posting (most threads just now are all fighting and arguing so trying to lighten the mood)

Thanks

I8hibsh retired

troller Jan 06 ? June 10

Thundercats Are Go

Who has your vote?

Mods : this thread is just a bit of fun so please allow posters to be named without posting (most threads just now are all fighting and arguing so trying to lighten the mood)

Thanks

I8hibsh retired

troller Jan 06 ? June 10

Off to concentrate on stealing pants and cheating on burds from Dundee?

Simply not as much fun as it used to be whistling.gif

Who has your vote?

Thanks

I8hibsh retired

troller Jan 06 ? June 10

You were'nt a "Troller"...You were/ARE obviously in doubt about your sexuallity, with all your "Burzd" threads, "What to do with the Panties I've nicked fae washin lines"..."What tae dae aboot the Burd a've cheated oan!"...To me (And a lot more on here) "You doth protest too much!" I8...It doesn't make you a bad person....Just Different!! thumbsup.gif

As i've said...You're NOT a Troller, You're just CONFUSED!!! whistling.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

A successful troller winds people up to get a reaction.

An unsuccessful troller gets pwned constantly and is made to look ridiculous.

Which of the above fits your career of trolling?

mrmarkus1981

A successful troller winds people up to get a reaction.

In that case there is only 1 man for the job :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

In that case there is only 1 man for the job thumbsup.gif

Indeed and he winds people in constantly on here.

I would say the OP is at the other end of the scale.

Zerothehero

According to the well documented rules of trolling this whole thread is an already successful troll.

And for that I salute you.

Miller Jambo 60

Who has your vote?

Thanks

I8hibsh retired

troller Jan 06 ? June 10

Whos falling out likeswhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Miller Jambo 60

You were'nt a "Troller"...You were/ARE obviously in doubt about your sexuallity, with all your "Burzd" threads, "What to do with the Panties I've nicked fae washin lines"..."What tae dae aboot the Burd a've cheated oan!"...To me (And a lot more on here) "You doth protest too much!" I8...It doesn't make you a bad person....Just Different!! thumbsup.gif

We should have an option og gaining his collection of drawers.

Doug.

Dr. Bapswent

This reminds me of Shaun Lawson's equally dramatic Im leaving KB post....

cringe

Miller Jambo 60

cringe

All he wants is some TLC, you could be the one Doc.unsure.gif

grumpyjambo

Who has your vote?

Thanks

I8hibsh retired

troller Jan 06 ? June 10

No doubt we will read about you soon enough - on the front page of The Sun.

Snake Plissken

cringe

I take it that wonderful thread was on a different server?

It should be in the classics, IMO.

I8 - I've never considered you a troller, an attention whore yes but not really a troll. When you're not grassing me up to the Mods, I kind of enjoy your posts in a unique and ridiculous way.

A bit like a super gigantic pair of fake boobs - you shouldn't notice but, by gum, you do. That's you I8, a great big tit. But I still like you :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

In that case there is only 1 man for the job :thumbsup:

Actually, there are many! :thumbsup:

Thundercats Are Go

I8 - I've never considered you a troller, an attention whore yes but not really a troll. When you're not grassing me up to the Mods, I kind of enjoy your posts in a unique and ridiculous way.

A bit like a super gigantic pair of fake boobs - you shouldn't notice but, by gum, you do. That's you I8, a great big tit. But I still like you :thumbsup:

Mods, grassing. Do tell :-)

Guest Atticus

In the last few months I have been called a Troll enough times to be banned a shan number of times. As it goes, I did not receive one infraction.

FYI, You cant just go around calling people a troll or a WUM because you dont like their opinion turned.gif

I dont think there are any trolls on kickback TBH chaps

cashgenerator

In the last few months I have been called a Troll enough times to be banned a shan number of times. As it goes, I did not receive one infraction.

FYI, You cant just go around calling people a troll or a WUM because you dont like their opinion turned.gif

I dont think there are any trolls on kickback TBH chaps

Nice!

cringe

And just like a little fishy wishy here comes the Dr

That seriously made me laugh out loud. I don't think i've ever grassed up anyone - you must've been bad :whistling:

If it wasn't for this little guy(below)this forum would be awful - FACT

troll.jpg

i8 is as much a troll as the dougstar.

If only I was as much a legend tho

Miller Jambo 60

If only I was as much a legend tho

I one that thinks the x-box was made by Sony, big fail, but i will learn from thiswhistling.gif

Doug.

If I8 is a troller then he certainly had me fooled. :unsure: Not an easy thing to do given that I had Irvine Jambo well sussed while virtually everyone else was cyber-fawning all over him. :thumbsup:

For what it's worth I think I8 is one of the more insightful posters on here and I always enjoy reading his opinions. :thumbsup:

Gorgiewave

thumbsup.gif

If I8 is a troller then he certainly had me fooled. unsure.gif Not an easy thing to do given that I had Irvine Jambo well sussed while virtually everyone else was cyber-fawning all over him. thumbsup.gif

For what it's worth I think I8 is one of the more insightful posters on here and I always enjoy reading his opinions. thumbsup.gif

Chelsea, Rangers and England have certainly got you fooled.thumbsup.gif

If I8 is a troller then he certainly had me fooled. :unsure: Not an easy thing to do given that I had Irvine Jambo well sussed while virtually everyone else was cyber-fawning all over him. :thumbsup:

For what it's worth I think I8 is one of the more insightful posters on here and I always enjoy reading his opinions. :thumbsup:

Back at you Therapist. And if there were more posters like you and me , we would probably have about 5,000 more memebers :whistling:

The Doctor

Who has your vote?

Thanks

I8hibsh retired

troller Jan 06 ? June 10

Thinly veiled due at court expecting a sentence post imo.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Link to that thread please! Sounds a right hoot!

Link to that thread please! Sounds a right hoot!

He may struggle with that one

BoJack Horseman

Step aside guys. Here's the real deal.

Tommy Wiseau

Memo to i8hibsh - trolls are supposed to post with the express intention of winding up others to provoke a reaction; not get wound up by others' reactions to their posts as you so often do.

Of course, the real troll of the board has already posted further up this thread - and despite a recent dip in quality, he knows he's pretty damn good at it. :thumbsup:

Of course, the real troll of the board has already posted further up this thread - and despite a recent dip in quality, he knows he's pretty damn good at it. :thumbsup:

Agreed Thommo. Bapswent really needs to give it a rest. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Agreed Thommo. Bapswent really needs to give it a rest. :thumbsup:

When all's said and done, Therapist, I like your style.

Why would anyone want to be a 'troll'?

I genuinely enjoy reading most people's posts and opinions, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

I'm off to remove my nose from your collective arses now...

I genuinely enjoy reading most people's posts and opinions, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

Spot on Boom.

Personally I think that accusations of "trolling"* are thrown around because there are many jealous people who simply lack the brain power to generate the thoughts, ideas and opinions that the more intelligent posters can easily create.

* And, as we are in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland we should be using the Queen's English and referring to the vile crime as "trawling" rather than "trolling".

Daydream Believer

I'm off to remove my nose from your collective arses now...

Nobody want's to be a troll, they are a kindly group of volunteers who freely give their own time to make the internet a better place for everyone else.

Kickback without them would be a boring place; someone would start a thread saying "Thatcher, what a cow eh" and then 6 other people would reply "Yeah, I suppose so" end of thread.

But a good quality troll, springs into action and posts a thread saying that Imigrants are stealing all the jobs. Hurah!! Now we can all jump in and feel better about ourselves for a little while.

Trolls of Kickback, I salute you.

Spot on Boom.

Personally I think that accusations of "trolling"* are thrown around because there are many jealous people who simply lack the brain power to generate the thoughts, ideas and opinions that the more intelligent posters can easily create.

* And, as we are in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland we should be using the Queen's English and referring to the vile crime as "trawling" rather than "trolling".

I thought it was pronounced troughwlun' in Nornirn? The Queer old dean would probably say trewleng.

Archived