Vlad/McGeady comments (merged threads)

Drylaw Hearts

Drylaw Hearts

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3003949/Vlad-rant-over-Aiden.html

Romanov blasted: "If McGeady moves to Spartak he will have to finally start playing football, not just pushing other players like in Scotland.

"Also in Russia there are only 11 players in a team on the pitch, not 12 like in the Glasgow clubs."

Sigh.

He just can't help himself.

Clerry Jambo

Wee bit in the paper this morning re McGeady's proposed move to Moscow........

Romanov Quote "If McGeady moves to Spartak Moscow he will finally start playing football, not just pushing other players like in Scotland. Also in Russia, there are only 11 players in a team on the pitch - not 12 like in the Glasgow clubs" :lol:

Go getum Vlad :rolleyes:

vegas-voss

Pretty much just a nothing story to be honest.A headline for the Sun nothing more.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Spot on Mr Romanov. I don't see how you could possibly greet about that, tbh.

good for vlad.

Aye because lesbian face is always pushing people about. rolleyes.gif

More slavering from VR.

Come on AP, some people will greet about anything.

Clerry Jambo

Wee bit in the paper this morning re McGeady's proposed move to Moscow........

Romanov Quote "If McGeady moves to Spartak Moscow he will finally start playing football, not just pushing other players like in Scotland. Also in Russia, there are only 11 players in a team on the pitch - not 12 like in the Glasgow clubs" :lol:

Go getum Vlad :rolleyes:

Sorry guys didn't see Drylaw's thread, plus eez goat a link :thumbsup:

More slavering from VR.

at least he isn`t a lapdog to the old firm like many other spl owners/chairmen. but you are right he does slaver some p1sh.

Drylaw Hearts

He just can't help being honest about Scottish football.

Well said Vlad.

I've said it before and i'll say it again - Long live King Vlad!

good for vlad.

:rolleyes:

heartsfc_fan

More slavering from VR.

It's more diving that springs to mind.

Drylaw Hearts

For the record......

Not a single tear has been shed by me in connection with this story.

The Old Tolbooth

Vlad is wrong on both counts

1. McJudas doesn't push players about, he gets pushed about himself and dives all over the shop

2. when we play the old firm, we do not play against 12 men, we play against 14!

Apart from that I get the gist of it and it's interesting to see him taking an interest again, or could that be a bad thing? :wacko:

linkin- hearts

Don't think he's wrong but i just wonder what it's gonna cost the team in the coming season.

Buffalo Bill

If only he had swapped 'pushing' for 'a diving wee Lesbian-faced Thellik ****'.

Don't think he's wrong but i just wonder what it's gonna cost the team in the coming season.

would rather a few decisions went against us than our owner pander to the extremely biased sfa and there golden boys rangers and celtic. don`t often agree with vlad but good on him for saying what others daren`t whisper.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

More slavering from VR.

Obvioiusly lost in translation seeing as our saviour, Mr Romanov, doesn't speak a word of English. :thumbsup:

The Treasurer

Maybe it got "lost in translation" biggrin.gif

This.

Obvioiusly lost in translation seeing as our saviour, Mr Romanov, doesn't speak a word of English. :thumbsup:

If it only it was. If he had called lesbian boy a diving ^^^^ he could have united jkb, for a short period anyway. teehee.gif

Well said sir Vlad, we all know how biased the offishuls are, just wonder what the fine will be this time for telling it as it is? :angry:

AlphonseCapone

IF he did actually say this then fair play. Wasn't long ago McGeady came out slevering pish about us was it.

gorgie rd eh11

Whether he should say it or not, he's right. McGeady won't get away with the foot stomping petulance he displays in almost every game he plays. Celtic and their fans play the irish catholic card whenever he's criticised, like they did when Neil Lennon was getting away with murder on a weekly basis and this leads to a leniancy not available to most players.

I'm sure if the media keep poking VR with a stick they'll keep getting cheap headlines, it's an easy option and won't upset their cosy wee world. ;)

Snake Plissken

As others have already mentioned, the 'pushing' thing must have been lost in translastion. Wise words again from our wise leader.

A pox on those who besmirch his good name!

Well said sir Vlad, we all know how biased the offishuls are, just wonder what the fine will be this time for telling it as it is? :angry:

they can`t fine him as he doesn`t hold a recognised position at the club and is simply the majority shareholder therefore he is entitled to offer a newspaper any opinion he likes.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yup agree with almost everyone on here.

Swap 'pushing' for 'diving' and 14 men for 12 and he is spot on! :thumbsup:

Aiden McGeady is a cheating little rat and we seem to be the only club in Scotland that has someone within who is willing to take the flak for pointing out whhat everyone else thinks.

That is nothing compared to the ridiculous comments that were levelled at Miko, 'cheat', 'diver', 'despicable' etc. :angry:

You feckin tell them Vladimirus!! :lol:

they can`t fine him as he doesn`t hold a recognised position at the club and is simply the majority shareholder therefore he is entitled to offer a newspaper any opinion he likes.

Now I am not so sure about this as he or we the club, were I am sure fined for exactly this type of comment in a Russian newspaper a couple of years ago. Did the SFA not change their rules to allow them to fine Vlad.

I do believe that Vlad should have the right to comment without penalty but unfortunately he is a foreigner and must be brought to book at every opportunity.

Perhaps we should again be thanking our man on the inside for his stirling efforts to protect his employers interests from the racists that are the SFA. Then perhaps not :down:

Now I am not so sure about this as he or we the club, were I am sure fined for exactly this type of comment in a Russian newspaper a couple of years ago. Did the SFA not change their rules to allow them to fine Vlad.

I do believe that Vlad should have the right to comment without penalty but unfortunately he is a foreigner and must be brought to book at every opportunity.

Perhaps we should again be thanking our man on the inside for his stirling efforts to protect his employers interests from the racists that are the SFA. Then perhaps not :down:

wasn`t aware of any rule changes but can`t see how they can fine the club legally. my mate has ?10 worth of hearts shares and they couldn`t fine hearts for him chatting to the press i`m sure.

so just cos vlad has more shares does that really mean the club can be fined?

JKB - slates JKBers for going on and on moaning about the same subject

JKB - gets moist over Vlad going on and on moaning about the same subject.

So Vlad thinks Rangers and Celtic are the Scottish mafia. Brilliant. He thought this 5 years ago, then he thought this 4 years ago. I think he thought this 3 years ago. He definitely thought it last year. Now he thinks it this year. What a guy. You go get 'em Vladimir.

Anyway, what do you think about the club you own?

rossthejambo

So Vlad thinks Rangers and Celtic are the Scottish mafia. Brilliant. He thought this 5 years ago, then he thought this 4 years ago. I think he thought this 3 years ago. He definitely thought it last year. Now he thinks it this year. What a guy. You go get 'em Vladimir.

Boooooring.

Jambo, Goodbye

Whatever he actually believes he is blatantly just taking the mickey, I don't think he would ever answers to a Scottish journalist with a serious answer any more

Pete Seeger

Whatever he actually believes he is blatantly just taking the mickey, I don't think he would ever answers to a Scottish journalist with a serious answer any more

What makes you think it wasn't a serious answer?

Yup agree with almost everyone on here.

Swap 'pushing' for 'diving' and 14 men for 12 and he is spot on! :thumbsup:

Aiden McGeady is a cheating little rat and we seem to be the only club in Scotland that has someone within who is willing to take the flak for pointing out whhat everyone else thinks.

That is nothing compared to the ridiculous comments that were levelled at Miko, 'cheat', 'diver', 'despicable' etc. :angry:

You feckin tell them Vladimirus!! :lol:

Mothy,

What everyone knows, not thinks.

When Monkeyheid went on about him getting hacked all over the shop by us after the 2.1 defeat, we (and I mean everyone at the club, directors, management, players and fans) should have gone on the full offensive and told everyone in Scottish football who was prepared to listen (or not) what a diving little scoom bag he is. 2 bookings for for Jonsson and Wallace, when he was already on the way down is hardly hammer throwing as Souness once put it.

We missed a trick big, big, big time. Mowbray came out and said we went out to hack him at every opportunity, which we didn't. Wethen had cart blanche to go full barrells. we could even have got away with publicly mentioning the Irish victim card.

I despise that little pr!ck with a passion. And it's got zip all to do with who he plays for at club or international level or his religion.

I despise him for what he is, an over-rated, cheating, diving, whinging, odius character of the highest order.

And he played his best football under Strachan - he tried to make him a better all round player. But the little loon didn't realise it and tried to play the muppets in the Celtic support who belive in their (or any) football club for all the wrong reasons

Johanes de Silentio

And some people still think that we can get players from Rangers & Celtic! :rolleyes:

No chance of that with Vlad saying stuff like this, whether it's true or not.

crying_ashley_2.jpeg

SPOT ON VLADASS! SPOT ON MY SON.

And some people still think that we can get players from Rangers & Celtic! :rolleyes:

No chance of that with Vlad saying stuff like this, whether it's true or not.

**** rangers and celtic

The People's Chimp

Exactly. He's absolutely correct. Well said.

That's actualy not the worst quote from VR. You should hear what he's saying in Lithuania about baskerball :D this McGeady quote sounds like a moment of sanity more than anything else to me :D

Just Vlad telling the truth.

Telling it like it is.

McGeady is over rated single fish.

Scottish football is quite simply corrupt in favour of Rangers and Celtic. :down:

Archived