Unexpected signing

Robbo27_22

Robbo27_22

Barr we've known about for some time. Kyle was hardly a secret. If Bryson signs soon, it's not going to create shock waves.

I'd love to see Jefferies pull out one from the top hat - another striker would be everyones preference but pretty sure we're going to end up losing one or two more before the end of the window so maybe another area will need to be strengthened. My knowledge of the u19/reserves isn't too hot but we seem light on left sided defenders. I always feel a bit more secure when the centre half pairing is a compliment to each other. Do we have options with the youngsters? Do we need a lefty? If Driver goes, I wouldn't be too pleased at Pala taking up the bearth.

Don't think we need oodles but we do need one or two more.

I'd love there to be a surprise signing, and with JJ and Vlad's new way of doing business quietly there may just be one or 2 surprises.

I think we need one more striker a Central Midfielder(Forward thinking) and possibly another winger if Driver is sold. Like yourself, I've not got alot of knowledge of the 19's so I'm not too sure who'd be ready to make the step up to the 1st team. I trust JJ, and I'm sure he'll make the correct decision's.

jamboinglasgow

Barr we've known about for some time. Kyle was hardly a secret. If Bryson signs soon, it's not going to create shock waves.

I'd love to see Jefferies pull out one from the top hat - another striker would be everyones preference but pretty sure we're going to end up losing one or two more before the end of the window so maybe another area will need to be strengthened. My knowledge of the u19/reserves isn't too hot but we seem light on left sided defenders. I always feel a bit more secure when the centre half pairing is a compliment to each other. Do we have options with the youngsters? Do we need a lefty? If Driver goes, I wouldn't be too pleased at Pala taking up the bearth.

Don't think we need oodles but we do need one or two more.

Funnily enough we are not short of left-sided defenders. They are inexperenced but we have a few:

Matty Park: imo the best guy to take over from Wallace. Tall athletic Australian, can play but CB and LB. Good defensivly and attacking. He is 22 and has not played a single senior game for any team (at least in Scotland) but if he had not got a bad injury last season he would of played.

Johnny Brown: Can play both LB and RB. Before I saw CT I thought johnny was going the big full back for us, though still think he will be great. Good both defensively and attacking. He is 20, and spent last season on loan to Livi and from what I have heard he showed himself well there.

Michael Deland: Another tall Left back, he was a player who when I first saw him a few years ago in the U19s he looked decent, this season he was looking poor and like he was not going to make it, then he got a new contract, JJ had him in the senior squad for training and he has been a changed player. Again a well balanced LB, gets forward well and has got a good shot on him. He is only 19 and most likely will be away on loan this coming season but is a great prospect.

Footballfirst

Another who has played LB with the U19s was John Woods. He also missed much of last season with a back injury, but JJ must have seen enough of him that he was given a contract for this season. Woods is comfortable on the ball and won't shirk the physical aspects with strong tackling. He can also slot into MF too.

I'm sure that we can get at least one regular starter out of Park, Brown, Deland and Woods, should Wallace leave.

i'm just not expecting anymore signings so i'll be just happy if we do.

In JJ BB and GL I trust!

Got a feeling we`ll see a signing from JJ`s foreign network from Rousset or Salvatori knowledge....or i think we`ll see another Vlad linked effort.

Drylaw Hearts

Got a feeling we`ll see a signing from JJ`s foreign network from Rousset or Salvatori knowledge....or i think we`ll see another Vlad linked effort.

I'll go for both.

I honestly can't see a Transfer Window passing by without a VR signing.

Robbo-Jambo

I'll go for both.

Yeah definetly wont go the whole summer without a Vlad man heading our way. Heres hoping its somebody half decent. <_<

ring-of-fire

When was the last time we didnt have a surprise signing? Since Vlad has been here we have signed a player that nobody has ever heard of in every transfer window.

I JJ, BB, GL and VR I trust... :thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

When was the last time we didnt have a surprise signing? Since Vlad has been here we have signed a player that nobody has ever heard of in every transfer window.

I JJ, BB, GL and VR I trust... :thumbsup:

Apart from the last one.

Nookie Bear

That's what I feel - reckon JJ will bring a foreign name in out of left field. Nothing major but possibly somebody who can provide a spark in the final third?

ring-of-fire

Apart from the last one.

Im taking not signing a striker as a surprise in the last one :teehee::unsure:

I'll go for both.

What is currently Kaunas first X1

jj mentioned getting players from lower scottish leagues not long after he arrived at the club. i would think any surprises will come from their. steven bell of dunfermline was mentioned a while ago.

Archived