I hate James Corden

Moriarty

jambogaz1968

Have quite a lot of Respect for Simon Cowell, didn't have much time for Jade Goody, and who is Kerry Catona?(Serious question).

Respect for Simon Cowell

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:unsure:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Respect for Simon Cowell

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:unsure:

Why not? He's seen an opportuniy, jumped at it, made himself an absolute fortune, and provided entertainement to millions of people.

Fair play to the guy.

Who is Kerry Catona?

jambogaz1968

provided entertainement to millions of people

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jambogaz1968

Kerry Catona?

She was a member of some shite girl group(Atomic kitten)?

she went on be a Iceland frozen foods pain in the ass

Well considering 8 million people voted on the BGT final then yes, yes he has.

And I've still no idea who Kerry Catona is so coudln't say either way.

jambogaz1968

Well considering 8 million people voted on the BGT final then yes, yes he has.

And I've still no idea who Kerry Catona is so coudln't say either way.

Google it? :thumbsup:

Google it? :thumbsup:

To be honest bud, I'm not that bothered, I'm hardly going to form an opinion on her in about 2 minutes of using google.

mrmarkus1981

Suit yourself

she ain't worth a Google anyway

The fact that you used the phrase 'Google IT' says everything you need to know about her/it :thumbsup:

Why are people comparing him to all these stand up acts? He is not a stand up comedian. In fact I doubt he would class himself a comedian.

Jeremy Goss

Why are people comparing him to all these stand up acts? He is not a stand up comedian. In fact I doubt he would class himself a comedian.

I'm sure he would class himself as a comedic actor.

That is absolutely awful patter from the two of them.

What he said.

I know who I would rather see boiled alive but SPS didn't do himself any favours with a cutting quip like "If you fancy the Jnas Brothers..."

Guest Red Mist

Haven't you heard? They're really intellectual.

BoJack Horseman

To be honest bud, I'm not that bothered, I'm hardly going to form an opinion on her in about 2 minutes of using google.

Why wouldn't you Google it?

I'm sure he would class himself as a comedic actor.

He's appeared on Broadway don't you know, in the History Boys before it was made in to a film. His career before writing Gavin & Stacey, and the fame that came with it, covered all sorts.

And no, I'm not a 'fan', he's a mate of mine, we went to school together.

And I think he's a good lad! But can see why his TV persona may grate with some.......

Why wouldn't you Google it?

Like I said, I'm not that bothered.

But, seeing as your desperate for me to, I will.

EDIT : Having now done so, I wish I never bothered.

Commander Harris

I don't hate James Corden, I don't watch much tv as 99% of it seems to be utter shite so I've never seen him in anything ever so it's hard to hate him. ?

P.S. am I missing anything?

The People's Chimp

You could form an opinion on her in 5 seconds and it would probably be correct, although going by your assessment of a few individuals recently, I may be placing a little too much faith in your cognitive abilties.

Jeremy Goss

He's appeared on Broadway don't you know, in the History Boys before it was made in to a film. His career before writing Gavin & Stacey, and the fame that came with it, covered all sorts.

And no, I'm not a 'fan', he's a mate of mine, we went to school together.

And I think he's a good lad! But can see why his TV persona may grate with some.......

I'm sure he is a good guy in real life like many others who are viewed differently on the TV. Don't hate him, I really dislike his brand of humour. Didn't realise he was on broadway.

bill-hicks-smoking.jpg

This is a comedian! That is all!

arrow-up.jpg

This guy knows.

"Shout, shout, let it all out Come on England!!!/These are the things I could do without/Come on, I'm talking to you/Come on/Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!"

What do these lyrics even mean?

What things could he do without?

Bunch of rubbish.

IMA MAROON

Utter guff

About as funny as Little Britain

Gavin and Stacey is as funny as Keeping Up Appearances.

(they made millions so they must be great :rolleyes:)

jamboinglasgow

What he said.

I know who I would rather see boiled alive but SPS didn't do himself any favours with a cutting quip like "If you fancy the Jnas Brothers..."

yeah SPS should of not risen like that but I thought JC had some cheek to go at someone for make jokes about his belly, that is 90% comedy (so he thinks, other 10% is coming up with "hilarious" routines to do with the England team.)

I don't like or dislike him - I certainly don't find him funny.

What I don't understand why Sky and ITV (and others) are putting him in so many things.

Likewise Ant and Dec -what do they bring to anything that justifies the amount of cash spent on them? (but that's another thread)

Sooperstar

This is possibly the most pathetic response I have seen to any debate in Kickback history.

jambogaz1968

This is possibly the most pathetic response I have seen to any debate in Kickback history.

What are you like eh? :whistling:

Snake Plissken

My theory is those who like James Corden are either fat, stupid or both.

Thank you and goodnight.

My theory is those who like James Corden are either fat, stupid or both.

Thank you and goodnight.

That explains corden's own high estimation of himself then. Smug ####.

Snake Plissken

That explains corden's own high estimation of himself then. Smug ####.

What_Im_talking_about.gif

shaun.lawson

That is absolutely awful patter from the two of them. Is that the best Corden, a comedian, could come up with?! If that was even Jimmy Carr or somebody like that he would have tore the guy a new ersehole! Just highlights how shite he is really.

You're dying coz ur old! LOL. Fat prick.

That's not what Corden meant. He meant Stewart's jokes were dying, which they certainly were.

I think Corden's astonishingly unfunny and untalented. But Stewart's behaviour was much, much worse: smug, arrogant and deeply unpleasant. I found it quite an insight into what Stewart is probably actually like.

That's not what Corden meant. He meant Stewart's jokes were dying, which they certainly were.

I think Corden's astonishingly unfunny and untalented. But Stewart's behaviour was much, much worse: smug, arrogant and deeply unpleasant. I found it quite an insight into what Stewart is probably actually like.

I agree with what you say about JC's reference to Stewart dying however I fear you are way off the mark with Sir Patrick.

He's clearly not a very funny guy who tried to make a joke. Millions of people do it every day.

The People's Chimp

I think he is a luvvie ****. I'm surprised that is a surprise to people.

BUT, whether stewart is tosser or not, Corden is still a ****ing twunt.

I think he is OK whereas SPS is a bellend far up his own posterior.

Corden comes across OK in this article

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/article7146271.ece

but if you hate him you will probably have a go at his views too.

I read that article and all I got from it was how annoyed he was at being so famous he couldn't go to the pub without being recognised.

Boo-fecking-hoo.

And how in real life he wasn't like Smithy, maybe he should stop behaving like that character in every single thing that he does on TV.

I think he is OK whereas SPS is a bellend far up his own posterior.

Corden comes across OK in this article

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/article7146271.ece

but if you hate him you will probably have a go at his views too.

Poor kerry katona, i hear she cant go in to iceland with injecting ketamine into her ******. But that's what happens when you create a loveable, 'cheeky chappy' character; life immitating art an' aw that.

Boo friggidy hoo.

Harry Palmer

I've no idea who James Corden is and will have to watch Doc Who to find out. From the clips my current assessment is that he's a ******. Patrick Stewart is a fine actor....

Any reason to think the whole thing wasn't staged?

PsychocAndy

I don't hate him just don't like him. Laughed like a hyena at Tam Cowan's description of him today though.

The Mighty Thor

I'm finding it hard to differentiate between this fat gromless james hunt and his alter ego Chris moyles.

Cowell needs to ca' canny on the eye liner. He looks like a low quality drag artist

Just watched 3 minutes of his show. I am with the haters,clearly a bell-end

Katy Perry though... :thumbsup::woot:

Tuned in to his show.

He's a fat little shithouse.

what a pile of faeces. Simon Cowell, Katy perry and fatty trying to talk about Football? Whos brainwave was this

heartgarfunkel

what a pile of faeces. Simon Cowell, Katy perry and fatty trying to talk about Football? Whos brainwave was this

Total pish, agreed. Love the colour of Katy's bikini:

bandit, link not working right :angry:

Archived