We wuz promised Bryson!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I will not be back!!:angry:

Don't worry... he's at Tynecastle now... just seen him bein dropped off for lunch with Kyle and Barr befoe the 'Triple' unveiling today!!!

Hleb was drivin the taxi.

wright1989

Don't worry... he's at Tynecastle now... just seen him bein dropped off for lunch with Kyle and Barr befoe the 'Triple' unveiling today!!!

If not then'MAD Cbjambo GTF!!!' :verymad:

Buffalo Bill

If we don't get Bryson by 3pm today, I'm going to smear my body with tar and throw myself through Paul Kiddie and Lawrence Brodie's office window.

You've been warned lads.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's the constant broken promises that make me cry. I sometimes wonder if uncle Vladimir actually loves us at all, it is maybe time we came to terms with the possibility that he is not a massive Hearts fan. :sweat:

rossthejambo

It's the constant broken promises that make me cry. I sometimes wonder if uncle Vladimir actually loves us at all, it is maybe time we came to terms with the possibility that he is not a massive Hearts fan. sweat.gif

That's crazy talk I tell ye, CRAZY TALK!!! verymad.gif

If we don't get Bryson by 3pm today, I'm going to smear my body with tar and throw myself through Paul Kiddie and Lawrence Brodie's office window.

You've been warned lads.

Just like any normal Friday afternoon for you then?

Buffalo Bill

Just like any normal Friday afternoon for you then?

I'm shaking it like your Stormtrooper, Baby.

londonjambo

You've been warned lads.

I really hope this happens because it'll be good to see it on Facebook at about 3.02pm

I await developments

rolleyes.gif

GC

londonjambo

You've been warned lads.

whistling.gifwhistling.gif

GC

Thank feck for that,I thought it was all bullshet till that bit.

Welcome to Hearts Barr,Kyle and Bryson.

Hearts of Vladland

Bryson is currently on holiday just now.

Again? Is he not just back from Maga?

Robbo-Jambo

: :gee

Again? Is he not just back from Maga?

That was big Kev. Bryson is apparrently in Australia at the moment on a longer break. :angry:

Hearts of Vladland

: :gee

That was big Kev. Bryson is apparrently in Australia at the moment on a longer break. :angry:

They went together IIRC.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bryson is currently on holiday just now.

Not good enough, who does he think he is? He should be camping outside Marvid's Cafe -if he has to go anywhere on holiday- when he knows that Hearts are after him! :angry:

Thundercats Are Go

If he is not shown with the scarf above his head today i will not set foot in tynecastle this season except on home match days.

Jambof3tornado

I wonder how much we are actually going to bid for him? Surely he'd get better offers down south. I have a feeling his agent will use us to whore his player up in value and Vlad will instruct JJ to walk away from the table. I get the impression that Vlad puts his one and only offer forward and if someone doesnt like it they dont come to us.

Not good enough, who does he think he is? He should be camping outside Marvid's Cafe -if he has to go anywhere on holiday- when he knows that Hearts are after him! angry.gif

Vattan's was always better than Marvids.

jamboinglasgow

I will use an old program to paper cut me to death if Hearts dont sign him by midnight tonight.

Greedy_Jambo

If we don't sign atleast 2 players by tommorow 3pm i will spit in my dinner.

Dot Cotton

I will not be back!!angry.gif

Bollocks to Bryson, I wnt Joe Cole by close of play Saturday or thats it - Im not buying any more pies at half time angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Arthur Morgan

Doesn't everyone think this has gone a bit far? joke is getting old now, anyway in other news...

I will eat my own faeces if Bryson hasn't signed by 12pm Tomorrow! :D.

Archived