ISLE OF MAN

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Watched the preview on ITV 4 last night, cant wait.

Saturday 5th June,

12:00 hrs Pokerstars Superbike TT 6 laps

15:00 hrs Sure Sidecar Race 1 3 laps

Doug. Will show the events for Mon,Wed and Fri later.

Miller Jambo 60

Watched the preview on ITV 4 last night, cant wait.

Saturday 5th June,

12:00 hrs Pokerstars Superbike TT 6 laps

15:00 hrs Sure Sidecar Race 1 3 laps

Doug. Will show the events for Mon,Wed and Fri later.

Wheres all the bikers

Wheres all the bikers

I'll be watching it tonight. Lorenzo and Capirossi are there today for a parade lap, and the organisers are also running Suzuki's MotoGP bike round a lap. I hope the locals like noise as MotoGP bikes are way way louder than superbikes. :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

I'll be watching it tonight. Lorenzo and Capirossi are there today for a parade lap, and the organisers are also running Suzuki's MotoGP bike round a lap. I hope the locals like noise as MotoGP bikes are way way louder than superbikes. thumbsup.gif

Got a love for the Island mate, when my mum died in 1980, the familly got together.

My mums brother and myself and my wee broth took my dad there to cheer him up.

It helped a bit.

Love bikes even though its mental.

How was the birthday bud.

Doug.

How was the birthday bud.

I'll make it to the TT one day soon. :thumbsup:

Birthday was excellent, but reasonably quiet. A couple of drinks in Tempus then dinner at Ship on the Shore which I think is currently the best seafood restaurant in Edinburgh....

I had chicken liver and bacon pate followed by cajun spicy salmon with Stornoway blackpudding and salad. Mrs T had razor clams (managed to nick one and they were delicious) followed by monkfish pakora with a massala sauce. And it was washed down with two bottles of rather fine Alborino. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

I'll make it to the TT one day soon. thumbsup.gif

Birthday was excellent, but reasonably quiet. A couple of drinks in Tempus then dinner at Ship on the Shore which I think is currently the best seafood restaurant in Edinburgh....

I had chicken liver and bacon pate followed by cajun spicy salmon with Stornoway blackpudding and salad. Mrs T had razor clams (managed to nick one and they were delicious) followed by monkfish pakora with a massala sauce. And it was washed down with two bottles of rather fine Alborino. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Sounds very posh bud , but coming from corrie i amthumbsup.gif

Sounds very posh bud , but coming from corrie i amthumbsup.gif

It's not posh Doug. Just a bistro-type pub with seriously good food. Give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

larbertjambo

Wheres all the bikers

oot biking! finish at 1.30 on fridays (kirkcaldy) quick blast over bridge city bypass :down: down to gala, up to selkirk then down past st marys loch to moffat, quick ice cream.(and wash the visor) up to biggar then on through carnwath, forth, into bathgate, over to falkirk through the avon dip and home to enjoy a relaxing glass of wine in the garden :thumbsup: be watching the tt later on though.

larbertjambo

I'll make it to the TT one day soon. :thumbsup:

I had chicken liver and bacon pate followed by cajun spicy salmon with Stornoway blackpudding and salad. Mrs T had razor clams (managed to nick one and they were delicious) followed by monkfish pakora with a massala sauce. And it was washed down with two bottles of rather fine Alborino. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sounds like a great meal, must try the ship sometime, probably eating at tempus tomorrow, had a great meal there a couple of years ago. :thumbsup:

must try the ship sometime

You won't be disappointed if you do.

But bear in mind, it's the on-shore boozer/bistro, not the monstrosity of a boat that's moored opposite.

Archived