What the local beer offers ?

iamcraigbeattie

iamcraigbeattie

Right the time has come in the week when im thinking about beer for the weekend. Heading to a bbq so want to stock up with few cases and get them chilled in good time ? Anybody any idea what the offers are in the supermarkets.

Im sure this is a topic where the members of kickback will be experts.

Asda seem to be the best just now, ?20 for 3 cases Strongbow, Stella, etc etc :thumbsup:

If there not I'd like to know where is as well for the weekend.

Dave Spacey
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/shelves/Beer_in_Tesco.html have a look on there, should of got them in last week, could of got 3 for ?20 on the popular beers and strongbow. As far as i can see the offer isn't on anymore, best now is 2 for ?15/16. I've been hearing a few adverts on the radio for a shop called "day today" or something along those lines, they seem to have pretty offers on ( i can't find the website for it though :( )

http://www.mysuperma...r_in_Tesco.html have a look on there, should of got them in last week, could of got 3 for ?20 on the popular beers and strongbow. As far as i can see the offer isn't on anymore, best now is 2 for ?15/16. I've been hearing a few adverts on the radio for a shop called "day today" or something along those lines, they seem to have pretty offers on ( i can't find the website for it though :( )

As above mate, Asda doing this just now. :thumbsup:

heartsfc_fan

I think Morissons were doing 3 cases of stella etc for ?18, but that might've just been for last weekend only.

Destruction Derby

Adsa

1 Crate for ?10

2 crates for ?15

3 crates for ?20

Went for the 3 yesterday in asda so that's your best bet.

siegementality

8 bottles of Brahma for ?5.15 in Somerfield, Dalry at the moment.

Nice stuff.

Been drinking Brahma for about 5 years since I went to Brazil, lovely nice and cold. Tyskie is my fav at the moment, Polish rocket fuel. Dunno about any deals for it though.

Archived