Wednesday's horses

H.A.N.S

Like small summer jump meetings like this. Doesn't take a great deal to win these sort of races.

2:20 Cartmel - Sir Frank. If there is any support I will be on. Swinbank is very shrewd and lets people know when he think his will run well. Never heard of the jockey but so a bit of a worry.

3:25 Cartmel - Ice Image. Findlay taking 7 pound off this makes it the winner in my eyes.

I was planning a bet on Sir Frank too but he's just been declared a non-runner. Cityscape was another one I liked the look of who is also a non runner. :down:

I really fancy Little Carmela in the 2:50 at Cartmel today. First tip I've posted on JKB, been a profitable month for me so sods law this one fails badly!

Also fancy Field Day in the 5:25 at Nottingham and Spruzzo is my outside bet at 20/1 in the 9:10 at Ripon. :ermm:

I was planning a bet on Sir Frank too but he's just been declared a non-runner. Cityscape was another one I liked the look of who is also a non runner. :down:

I really fancy Little Carmela in the 2:50 at Cartmel today. First tip I've posted on JKB, been a profitable month for me so sods law this one fails badly!

Also fancy Field Day in the 5:25 at Nottingham and Spruzzo is my outside bet at 20/1 in the 9:10 at Ripon. :ermm:

With Sir Frank out I will turn my attention to George Thisby. Frank Street was my initial thought but this one looks a bit more talented.

david mcgee

With Sir Frank out I will turn my attention to George Thisby. Frank Street was my initial thought but this one looks a bit more talented.

This is the first time i have every agreed with you.

I think George Thisby will win, has the right profile and dropped nicely in the weights.

11/2 looks like a great price.

david mcgee

This is the first time i have every agreed with you.

I think George Thisby will win, has the right profile and dropped nicely in the weights.

11/2 looks like a great price.

HANS you put the hex on it.

Backed into 7/2 and pumped.

The Treasurer

Sigh, first tip failed. Not holding out much hope for the other two.

Shockeroony ohmy.gif

4.05 fontwell

Mustangsallyrally is a nap.

Tipping a winner on Kickback?? You haven't quite got the hang of this have you? :)

Well done that man!

Tipping a winner on Kickback?? You haven't quite got the hang of this have you? smile.gif

Well done that man!

Heading down to Epsom tomorrow for the 2 day Derby meeting, cannot wait, I will be a happy chappy if the following win the Oaks & Derby, as I am on ante-post with the following prices.

Awe Inspiring 46/1 - Oaks

&

Azmeel 31/1 - Derby

Good luck......

Get you cash on Eton Rifles at Ripon at 8.10 gents, good price early at 3/1.

Last bet of the day, been punting since 2oclock, had 11 winners, delighted! ?110 up from ?5

Get you cash on Eton Rifles at Ripon at 8.10 gents, good price early at 3/1.

Last bet of the day, been punting since 2oclock, had 11 winners, delighted! ?110 up from ?5

Just lost a fiver on it...didn't really get the breaks in running.

Just lost a fiver on it...didn't really get the breaks in running.

Yeah dude, thats my bad! Chucked fifteen on, il make sure my next ones a cert (even though i thought that was!!) :thumbsup:

Archived