Broken TomTom One

special agent oso

special agent oso

Can anyone help me ? my tom tom one has just broke on me , it wont turn on , does anyone know if there is a shop in edinburgh that will fix it ? it's 14 months old and i never took out any insurance , i have tried the tom tom website , but cant find a shop that maybe able to fix this , Help Anyone ?

Can anyone help me ? my tom tom one has just broke on me , it wont turn on , does anyone know if there is a shop in edinburgh that will fix it ? it's 14 months old and i never took out any insurance , i have tried the tom tom website , but cant find a shop that maybe able to fix this , Help Anyone ?

I refer you to this.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7565

I received mine yesterday and it is as good as they say - plus if you follow the review threads, it seems that if you have the cojones, you can install Tom Tom on it ...

special agent oso
Tried pressing the reset button for 30 secs?

Not tried that , but cheers for your help

special agent oso
I refer you to this.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7565

I received mine yesterday and it is as good as they say - plus if you follow the review threads, it seems that if you have the cojones, you can install Tom Tom on it ...

dont know what your on about when you say cojones , but will look at the thread you linked for me , thanks

The Old Tolbooth

Same thing happened to mine too mate and pressing the reset button for 30 secs cured all problems, good luck with it.

special agent oso
Tried pressing the reset button for 30 secs?

Tried the reset button , still nothing ,

dont know what your on about when you say cojones , but will look at the thread you linked for me , thanks

Well, it seems to involved tinkering with registry setting etc ...

Cojones = balls in Spanish.

Archived