Two and a half men.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

What happened to the new series? There was about 4 new episodes then it stopped, then about 2 months later there was another few and it stopped again. now it is no where to be seen.

Anyone know of when the rest of the series will be back on?

Gordon Ramsay

I think they were showing them every Monday on Comedy Central for a while but then it seemed to end. It might be something to do with Charlie Sheens court case and the problems he was havin with bevvy and his wife. Theres been talk of him leaving the show for good cos hes not getting enough money. Either way the new episodes do seem to have disappeared which is really crap. I love that show, Alan Harper cracks me up everytime

I think they were showing them every Monday on Comedy Central for a while but then it seemed to end. It might be something to do with Charlie Sheens court case and the problems he was havin with bevvy and his wife. Theres been talk of him leaving the show for good cos hes not getting enough money. Either way the new episodes do seem to have disappeared which is really crap. I love that show, Alan Harper cracks me up everytime

I read that Charlie Sheen had signed a new deal paying him 1.4 million per episode.

I'm up to series 7 episode 22.How far were you.

Miller Jambo 60

I read that Charlie Sheen had signed a new deal paying him 1.4 million per episode.

Rather watch a fly on my screen, and for the record charlie is a wife beater .down.gifdown.gif

rossaldinho

Charlie is in rehab so the programme has been put on hold for the time being.

For the record, Jake isn't funny anymore. He was when he was a bairn but now he's just a big muppet with the random funny one-liner. :down:

Gordon Ramsay

I've only seen a couple of the new episodes, not sure what season that would be, 8 maybe? Would be brilliant if Charlie has signed a new deal, hes a bit of a money grabber but he fits his role in the show perfectly, probably cos thats what hes like in real life. I agree about Jake, he used to be brilliant but now thats hes older its not the same anymore, its like the writers are finding it hard to adapt to him growing up. Alans probably the best character on the show although Herb is brilliant.

Archived