get me in (ticketmaster)

oh ah grantona

Toxteth O'Grady

Anybody used this service to buy tickets? Is it any good?

Used it once, got the tickets no problem. Just a bit pricey but it doesn't pretend to be otherwise.

Robbo-Jambo

Anybody used this service to buy tickets? Is it any good?

Used them a few times and found them to be really good. :thumbsup:

This mob should be shut down imo. It is just another company owned by Ticketmaster. 10000 tickets for a gig, Hey lets keep 1000 back for get me in and rip the punters off. One thing that government should stick their nose into is things like this, :down:

frankblack

This mob should be shut down imo. It is just another company owned by Ticketmaster. 10000 tickets for a gig, Hey lets keep 1000 back for get me in and rip the punters off. One thing that government should stick their nose into is things like this, :down:

Agree.

Unfortunately the New Labour government had their heads in the troughs and were getting back-handers to look the other way whenever the touting issues were raised.

As for Get Me In, I have used it once when I missed out on Faith No More tickets (a fire alarm went off at work when I was entering the credit card details to pay, and the tickets were gone when I got back). Its expensive, but I got the ticket.

Archived