Vegetarian/Vegan Nazis

Craigieboy

Craigieboy

If there's one thing that gets up my nose, its people who choose to avoid certain foods & then go on to lecture every ****ing breathing thing they come in contact with about it.

Watching that come dine with me programme & the vegan was described an 'evangelical vegan'. Basically she feels the need to bore the tits off of everyone by preaching about how bad meat is & how shan it is on the animals. Do these people not realise that are just saying to people 'HATE ME'. And they're always hemp shirt wearing gouranga feaks with those funny looking vegan clothes.

My dad's been a vegetarian for 36 years & you would never know it. He never brings it up in conversation & doesn't have a problem with people eating meat. It's just his choice but he doesn't act like a complete **** over it.

If there's one thing that gets up my nose, its people who choose to avoid certain foods & then go on to lecture every ****ing breathing thing they come in contact with about it.

Watching that come dine with me programme & the vegan was described an 'evangelical vegan'. Basically she feels the need to bore the tits off of everyone by preaching about how bad meat is & how shan it is on the animals. Do these people not realise that are just saying to people 'HATE ME'. And they're always hemp shirt wearing gouranga feaks with those funny looking vegan clothes.

My dad's been a vegetarian for 36 years & you would never know it. He never brings it up in conversation & doesn't have a problem with people eating meat. It's just his choice but he doesn't act like a complete **** over it.

those types really get on my nerves.

Just out of curiosity why is your dad a veggie, i know two veggies one who spent time on a farm and saw animals being slaughtered so it put her off meat for good. And another who doesn't like the taste of red meat, (he sometimes eats chicken but thats rare, so hes a sort of veggie).

Snake Plissken

Because very few things bother such a laid back chap such as yourself OP :whistling:

How many 'rage threads' have you started in the last few months?

... I'm just kidding please don't hurt me

Sterling Archer

This reminds me of another thread about Nazi Meat Eaters. :whistling:

how do you like your jew cooked maffster? :whistling:

Snake Plissken

Wait so if meat eaters are Nazis too - that means everyone is a Nazi?

Because very few things bother such a laid back chap such as yourself OP :whistling:

How many 'rage threads' have you started in the last few months?

... I'm just kidding please don't hurt me

Sexual frustration IMO

Sterling Archer

how do you like your jew cooked maffster? :whistling:

Medium rare, anything more is genocide.

Wait so if meat eaters are Nazis too - that means everyone is a Nazi?

Pretty much :lol:

scottish_chicP

I watched the same episode and I am with you. That bird was nippy as hell. They didn't look too impressed with the vegan dessert she made either! down.gif

Nothing worse than a veggie high horse.

I admire the fact some people choose not to eat some of the greatest dishes on earth (i.e Large Big Mac Meal) becuase they have principals, fair play to them, it's just the fan dans who get all up in your grill telling you why what your doing is bad that ticks me off.

Totally hate veggies/vegans on come dine with me!

Can you imagine spending months creating and practising a menu (not that a lot of folk on the show seem to do that but I would) only to find out that one of the guests can't eat a single course and you also have to go and eat bland veg for an entire evening at their house?

Close second on the nippyness front on the show are the healthy eaters who tell you exactly how many calories are in every frigging mouthfull!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Can you imagine spending months creating and practising a menu (not that a lot of folk on the show seem to do that but I would) only to find out that one of the guests can't eat a single course and you also have to go and eat bland veg for an entire evening at their house?

Close second on the nippyness front on the show are the healthy eaters who tell you exactly how many calories are in every frigging mouthfull!

It's exactly that kind of hypocrisy that really rips my knitting about them. If I was to go to their house for dinner I would expect that they would cook veggie stuff, fair enough. But then if I invited them to mine, I'd be expected to cook veggie stuff for them?! My house, my rules. (Not that I'd be mates with any of those veggie freaks in the first place.)

Craigieboy

those types really get on my nerves.

Just out of curiosity why is your dad a veggie, i know two veggies one who spent time on a farm and saw animals being slaughtered so it put her off meat for good. And another who doesn't like the taste of red meat, (he sometimes eats chicken but thats rare, so hes a sort of veggie).

Because his family has a history of stomach/bowel cancer & he feels that he is reducing his risk.

There is also the cruelty factor. He loves animals which is where he & I differ. :D

If everyone on the planet suddenly became veggie or vegan, we'd have to chop down every forest and jungle and kill every living thing to make room for fields to grow food on.

frankblack

If everyone on the planet suddenly became veggie or vegan, we'd have to chop down every forest and jungle and kill every living thing to make room for fields to grow food on.

Complete myth.

You could easily grow the vegetables in the fields which are used for animals destined meat-production.

Surely you can grow more vegetables in a field than you would get meat from animals that graze on it? I'd imagine that vegetables take less time to grow than animals take to produce to slaughter.

frankblack

I'm a vegetarian, but don't preach to others.

There are stubborn people on both sides of the fence:

- Meat eaters that don't respect your right to be vegetarian.

- Vegetarians that don't respect the right of meat eaters to eat meat.

I went off meat when growing up because it made me vomit. Therefore I have no desire to eat it, and the only arguments I get into are with people who try and serve it to me.

Carl Spackler

Nothing worse than a veggie high horse.

Aren't all horses Vegetarian? :teehee:

If somebody is Vegetarian and isn't one of these preaching types (agree with the OP) then fair play to them. It can't actually be that easy to do. I couldn't do it, I like pies and bacon and bovril and Steaks too much. No lasagne? No Meat Feast Pizzas? These people are dedicated, I say again, couldn't do it.

I P Knightley

I've yet to come across a preachy vegetarian and, given the amount that I enjoy my meat, I'd have thought that one of them might have said something.

I had one of my kids' mates in the car the other day after a match and asked whether he'd had enough of the sandwiches laid on by the oppo. Said he hadn't had a single one because he's a vegan (aged 7, I think). That's just not fair on the little chap and it has to be said, he's not the healthiest looking fella. I felt like taking him through the Burger King drive-through to get him a bit of protein and iron.

But then I remembered that Burger King doesn't go strong on either of those.

Next time, I'll go by a Steakhouse.

All vegetarians (through chioce, not circumstance) are all utter ******* welts. Complete tree-hugging, pansy ****wits.

portobellojambo1

Because his family has a history of stomach/bowel cancer & he feels that he is reducing his risk.

There is also the cruelty factor. He loves animals which is where he & I differ. :D

Same as me I love most animals, i.e any that you can put on a plate with some potatoes/chips and vegetables.

Nothing against vegetarians, as long as they don't preach to me about eating meat. I don't preach to them about what they eat.

Frankenstein Jambo.

The only meat I don't eat is pork but that is only because I don't like it.

My sons friend is vegetarian,not through choice though.His parents are veggies and have decided that their kids will be aswell.His brothers eat meat behind their parents back,sad really.

My sons friend is vegetarian,not through choice though.His parents are veggies and have decided that their kids will be aswell.His brothers eat meat behind their parents back,sad really.

that they defy their parents or that the parents force their will on their kids?

Complete myth.

You could easily grow the vegetables in the fields which are used for animals destined meat-production.

Surely you can grow more vegetables in a field than you would get meat from animals that graze on it? I'd imagine that vegetables take less time to grow than animals take to produce to slaughter.

and how to fertilize these fields now that there will be no more readily available dung?

have to back to the old fallow field system and reduce the growing acreage

I've been a veggie over 20 years and I have to agree., If you're prepared to go to someone else's dinner party you should put up with what they put on the table.

Daughter's a vegetarian and cooks up some tasty dishes, she does get fed up at the lack of veggie options on the menu if she's eating out sometimes ,but doesn't have anything against meat eaters.

Have thought seriously about giving up red meat in the past,but dont think I could go without a steak for too long.

Buffalo Bill

Craigyboy's 3-course pre-match meal before Diggers.

Steamed%20Brocoli.jpg

broccoli_guacamole.jpg

brussel-sprouts1.jpg

My sister's been vegetarian since she was 9 but is married to a carnivore. She hosts dinner parties for the fearless (30 guests at new year for dinner? I think I'd have a nervous breakdown) makes beef wellington to die for and the most sublime home smoked trout. To be a good dinner party host you surely have to cater for what you think your guests would like to eat as well.

Miller Jambo 60

There is also the cruelty factor. He loves animals which is where he & I differ. biggrin.gif

I luv my tropical fish but i aint going to eat them.

Thing is the human body needs meat (protein) to keep your body balanced and immune system up to par.

Nothing worse than veggie haggis, its like eating cake.

Liver and onions mmmmmthumbsup.gif

frankblack

and how to fertilize these fields now that there will be no more readily available dung?

have to back to the old fallow field system and reduce the growing acreage

I didn't say you had to get rid of dairy livestock!

You are the one making sweeping statements with no facts to back up your arguments. There is a lot of land designated farmland that isn't used for crops or livestock - if you drive between any of the towns in Scotland you pass a lot of it.

The problem is that farmers can't break even with the prices Supermarkets pay for their products, so get EU grants for keeping their land unused.

The People's Chimp

If I had to hang out with you reactionaries I'd turn veggie just to wind you all up.

Dave Spacey

I watched the same episode and I am with you. That bird was nippy as hell. They didn't look too impressed with the vegan dessert she made either! down.gif

What's a vegan dessert? a bit fruit? :whistling:

Non vegetarians are trekkie gits :thumbsup:

nah thats just me mate. :thumbsup: I had chicken tonight. was lovely. Ill be sure to eat some more meat products tomorrow :thumbsup:

that they defy their parents or that the parents force their will on their kids?

Sad that the kids are being forced into vegetarianism.

I could not live without meat.A bacon and lorne roll with brown sauce who could say no to that.

frankblack

Sad that the kids are being forced into vegetarianism.

Some of the biggest hypocrites I've seen are husbands who go Veggie because of their wives.

Whenever you go for a working lunch with these guys they can't wait to get stuck into a big juicy steak when their wives won't know! :blink:

rossthejambo

nah thats just me mate. thumbsup.gif I had chicken tonight. was lovely. Ill be sure to eat some more meat products tomorrow thumbsup.gif

You had Chicken Tonight?

8046_MW-knorr-panda.jpg

biggrin.gif

Every day lots of Rabbits are shot, snared or otherwise disposed of to stop them destroying vegetable crops.

It's not just us carnivores who have blood on our hands by proxy.

The Gasman

If God meant for us to be vegitarians...

He wouldn't have made animals out of meat.

Simples. :thumb:

Patrick Bateman

This video does it for me. Who wouldn't listen to Sam Neill?

Governor Tarkin

All vegetarians (through chioce, not circumstance) are all utter ******* welts. Complete tree-hugging, pansy ****wits.

Explain please? or are you just looking for a reaction from the veggies?

Explain please? or are you just looking for a reaction from the veggies?

Whilst I do not in anyway promote myself as a spokesman for Mr Neave, I feel fully qualified to state that, as way of explanation, that he meant that, much in the same way that the sky is blue, or the grass green, all vegetarians (through choice, not circumstance) are utter ******* welts. Furthermore and to compound this, they are indeed complete tree-hugging pansy ****wits.

To-wit, they are also geeks, dorks and poindexters. These are words that I've never actually heard used in real life - indeed only by cartoon characters - but I've suddenly grown to like for some reason.

If I have grossly misrepresented the stance of Mr Neave, may I apologise fully and once again state that I in no way present myself as a spokesman for his view on this particular subject.

Craigieboy
Poindexter, a character in the animated cartoon Felix the Cat

* A term for a nerd, referring to this character

Love that word.

Every time I go out for a meal with a carnivore they try to wind me up about not eating eat. It's good because I then shove a fork in each of their eyes and satisfy my blood lust that way.

Guest Red Mist

I too am a deeply flawed individual who judges people based on something as trivial as their dietary habits. rolleyes.gif

I was raised as a vegetarian but never really cared and by the time I hit 13 I started eating meat again but only rarely as I wasn't used to it. I'm still the same today, if there's a veggie choice, I'll opt for it but if there's nothing else I'm perfectly happy with the meat option. I don't give my mates **** for eating meat, or for being vegan or whatever they may be. I also don't get any back because none of us are really that fussed. I'd like to know if this behaviour is acceptable in the eyes of the Kickback Dietary Panel.

Thanks.

x

Archived