Gannet

Just back from Alton Towers this midweek....glad to report the new coaster...13....was up and running, all be it at reduced capacity, only 10 peeps per train which was about half load by my reckoning. Good coaster with a superb surprise ending, and only a 60 min wait to board!

Also the new Pirate themed area is good, the pirate battle galleons were fun.......up until some overaged kids aged 40 something decided it would be fun to blast everyone with the land based watercannons...talk about getting soaked!!!

Just back from Alton Towers this midweek....glad to report the new coaster...13....was up and running, all be it at reduced capacity, only 10 peeps per train which was about half load by my reckoning. Good coaster with a superb surprise ending, and only a 60 min wait to board!

Also the new Pirate themed area is good, the pirate battle galleons were fun.......up until some overaged kids aged 40 something decided it would be fun to blast everyone with the land based watercannons...talk about getting soaked!!!

When I was there last 13 was being built. looked cool as hell from the queue for Rita.

We didn't have to queue long for any rides actually.

When my dad was last there his favourite part was the pirate bit with the water cannons.

Archived