Unbelievable Tekkers!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do you know what this legend is doing during the summer?

He's choreographing celebrations for the South African football team to use during the world cup! How good a job is that?! Is this the future ... professionally choreographed celebrations?

n258869823923_6718.jpg

Chris Benoit

That's South Africa destined not to score a goal!

first thought that entered my head :)

That's South Africa destined not to score a goal!

I'm praying they do. This celebration should be EPIC.

Everyone is a bit worried about all the trouble in South Africa but I think what it'll be remembered for first and formost will be this sort of thing and all the colour, dancing etc.

Gigolo-Aunt

I'm praying they do. This celebration should be EPIC.

Everyone is a bit worried about all the trouble in South Africa but I think what it'll be remembered for first and formost will be this sort of thing and all the colour, dancing etc.

As I have taken 2 weeks off to watch the opening couple of weeks of the World Cup, its now destined to be a drab affair.

<_<

Sierra Delta

He was on Sky Sports 1 this morning before Soccer AM teaching them a celebration to do with the vuvuzelas, looked quite cool.

As I have taken 2 weeks off to watch the opening couple of weeks of the World Cup, its now destined to be a drab affair.

dry.gif

I've got the first week off so you might at least scrape a few good games on your second week

first week will be a write off IMO sad.gif

Oh what a celebration, he's going on Martin Tyler's website.

<_<

I tried and failed to get the first two weeks off,so you will find its going to be the best ever. :)

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Do you know what this legend is doing during the summer?

He's choreographing celebrations for the South African football team to use during the world cup! How good a job is that?! Is this the future ... professionally choreographed celebrations?

Showing my ignorance here but .... who or what is Tekkers?

Showing my ignorance here but .... who or what is Tekkers?

The bloke in the picture was on Wayne Rooney's Street Striker.Rooney commented on one of the players and said he had good technique, to which the guy replied "yep, unbelievable tekkers". It WAS as cringeworthy as it sounds.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

The bloke in the picture was on Wayne Rooney's Street Striker.Rooney commented on one of the players and said he had good technique, to which the guy replied "yep, unbelievable tekkers". It WAS as cringeworthy as it sounds.

Ta. I'm quite pleased now that I didn't know. :thumbsup:

But who or what is "Wayne Rooney's Street Striker"......?

gorgie_rebel

Aw FFS!!!!!!

I'm well to old for all this bollox!!!

I spend all week watchin what miss Whatsherpus has taught ma daughter at dancing that week I don't need it at the WC anaw!!!!

What ever happened to the Dennis Lawesque, Grab both you're sleeves and stick yer arms in the air celebration???(I'm sure someone can find a pic of that and post it up)

You can't teach class

Rudi Skacel

<_<

You sad man.

I have aswell :teehee:

Last day is Thursday 10th and go back to work Monday 28th. Worked out Ill only miss 3 games. Magic

Archived