Rugby 7s at Murrayfield 29th/30th May 2010

Guildford_Jambo

Ray Winstone

I have been the last two years and it is a great day out.

You can sit and drink beer in the sun and watch some top quality 7s.

I P Knightley

If you (or your nephew) can take Scotland getting a gubbing, it's a great day out.

Not only do you get to support Scotland in a very convivial atmosphere, if it's your way, you also get to cheer on about half a dozen teams playing against England.

Guildford_Jambo

If you (or your nephew) can take Scotland getting a gubbing, it's a great day out.

Not only do you get to support Scotland in a very convivial atmosphere, if it's your way, you also get to cheer on about half a dozen teams playing against England.

So who else is going to this at the weekend? hope the weather is decent!

working at it! two 12 hour shifts, gonna be cream crackered by sunday night :)

Jamboelite

Great day out and altho you arent allowed to take beers in with you ( as they want you to buy them inside) get a rucksack put in plenty grub for you and your nephew and shove some beers into the bottom of the rucksack.

They always check the top thats full of grub then let you go.

Great decent beer, some food thats bad for you, plenty rugby and a quick turnaround of games and no problems for a seat.

Cost is good for how long you are there for.

hughesie27

No because Rugby is for gimps and the fat kids who couldn't play football (copyright facebook)

CraigS1874

you should go its great day-out! i will be cheering on the kenyan's! lets just hope it does not rain

Archived