Where is Shaun Lawson?

lewis2006

shaun.lawson

As the title says??

Havn't seen a post for him in a while!!

I'm here, and have been posting regularly again for the past week or so. It's just that all my posts are politics based at the moment, so many have probably missed my brilliant daily insights and excoriating wit. Or something. :unsure:

I'm here, and have been posting regularly again for the past week or so. It's just that all my posts are politics based at the moment, so many have probably missed my brilliant daily insights and excoriating wit. Or something. :unsure:

You've slipped off the Panel of Shame, Shaun. We're all worried.

:teehee:

shaun.lawson

You've slipped off the Panel of Shame, Shaun. We're all worried.

:teehee:

I'm not! :)

chester copperpot

I'm not! smile.gif

You were posting for a while as the bigfellar where you not? Maybe that's got people confuddled.

You were posting for a while as the bigfellar where you not? Maybe that's got people confuddled.

i would like to know shaun's reason for the big feller name.

well shaun? big feller.... what's that about?

shaun.lawson

Yes, it probably did, I agree. Though shock horror, I managed to get through a couple of weeks at one point barely posting at all. Mere baby steps in my bid to break my JKB addiction, but something to build on, I hope. :thumbsup:

It was so prospective employers didn't find out how much of an opinionated bugger he was. :teehee:

shaun.lawson

Well, I wish it was about the size of my... um... vocabulary - but I've always been a big chap, and took the Big Feller handle for my email address about a decade ago. It stuck, and I kept it for a blog I had for a while too. At present, thebigfeller is slowly becoming thereducedfeller, but I'll never be thesmallfeller. :)

shaun.lawson

It was so prospective employers didn't find out how much of an opinionated bugger he was. :teehee:

Correct. But I got fed up with it, so have returned to my old self, for better or worse. :thumbsup:

OMG SHAUN!

You forgot posting about being bumder for Dundee United and getting put on my ignore list.

And then really thinking that I had.

tongue.gif

Well, I wish it was about the size of my... um... vocabulary - but I've always been a big chap, and took the Big Feller handle for my email address about a decade ago. It stuck, and I kept it for a blog I had for a while too. At present, thebigfeller is slowly becoming thereducedfeller, but I'll never be thesmallfeller. :)

gotcha. thought maybe it was a regular name in your neck of the woods. a bit like 'big bernie' or 'wee sinky' up here.

here comes the big feller. let's run like ****.

:lol:

shaun.lawson

OMG SHAUN!

You forgot posting about being bumder for Dundee United and getting put on my ignore list.

And then really thinking that I had.

tongue.gif

No I didn't you plonker! I admit that you were annoying me for a couple of days, but then I woke up to myself and remembered that all's fair on here. So feel free to excommunicate anyone from the Hearts family and pish in neighbours' gardens to your heart's content. :thumbsup:

Carl Fredrickson

Good to have you "back" Shaun. I thought you had changed your username but i aint smart enough to tell who folk are by their posting style :down:

No I didn't you plonker! I admit that you were annoying me for a couple of days, but then I woke up to myself and remembered that all's fair on here. So feel free to excommunicate anyone from the Hearts family and pish in neighbours' gardens to your heart's content. :thumbsup:

Just two?

I'm hurt.

(I still don't know why people take me seriously on here. Sssssh).

That's rhyming slang for slavering s**t isn't it?

shaun.lawson

Good to have you "back" Shaun. I thought you had changed your username but i aint smart enough to tell who folk are by their posting style :down:

To be fair, it's not difficult in my case, surely? But cheers anyway. :thumbsup:

Just two?

I'm hurt.

(I still don't know why people take me seriously on here. Sssssh).

I don't think I'll be making it a habit of a lifetime, I.J. :)

Thundercats Are Go

Ah but you see you will always know its him.

By the 1000 word posts if nothing else :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

That's rhyming slang for slavering s**t isn't it?

Damn. Rumbled. :(

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I have found a picture of SL that should answer your question Dad.

obese-man-calendar.jpg

Thundercats Are Go

Jesus H!

shaun.lawson

obese-man-calendar.jpg

What's a picture of Sir Gay doing on your hard drive, Lionheart? :policeman:

obese-man-calendar.jpg

holy s***. i don't see a computer there.

obese-man-calendar.jpg

Shouldn't Johnny Morris be wearing a brown zookeepers coat and washing him with a hose and a floorbrush?

chester copperpot

What a horrific goatee beard.

:rofl:

His ass also looks like 2 hot air baloons filled up with scrambled egg :boak:

Miller Jambo 60

It was so prospective employers didn't find out how much of an opinionated bugger he was. teehee.gif

Watch your language sonthumbsup.gif , dad jambo here and Shaun most intelligent guy on here fact.

Dougstar the rooster So the burd across the road ehlaugh.gif

chester copperpot

Watch your language sonthumbsup.gif , dad jambo here and Shaun most intelligent guy on here fact.

There is no doubt that he's intelligent, however most, I'd have to debate. Not with him though, he's far too intelligent :laugh:

He's probably haul Wikepedia on my ass. :lol:

Chris Benoit

Is this a Kickback Elite convention or something?

yet again no invite for me :(

fat-michael.jpg

'The Peruvian FA must be held accountable for the lack of grassroots development'

chester copperpot

Is this a Kickback Elite convention or something?

yet again no invite for me sad.gif

Na, but we've asked your brother, he's in the club. whistling.gif

chester copperpot

wii-fat-guy1.jpg

Shaun takes his laptop to go log in.

I P Knightley

Good to have you "back" Shaun. I thought you had changed your username but i aint smart enough to tell who folk are by their posting style down.gif

I'm fairly oblivious to most posters' "styles" but Shaun sticks out like a sore thumb - albeit not in an unpleasant way.

Probably someone else's thumb being sore; someone I don't particularly care for.

shaun.lawson

I'm not even close to being the most intelligent on here, Dougstar. I can think of tons of people who are more intelligent - and the most intelligent poster on here is, in my view, obvious. :ninja:

I'm fairly oblivious to most posters' "styles" but Shaun sticks out like a sore thumb - albeit not in an unpleasant way.

Probably someone else's thumb being sore; someone I don't particularly care for.

So to immediately prove that actually, I'm a bit thick, I had to read that three or four times before I realised what and who you meant! :lol:

I'm not even close to being the most intelligent on here, Dougstar. I can think of tons of people who are more intelligent - and the most intelligent poster on here is, in my view, obvious. :ninja:

Cheers Shaun.

thumbsup.gif

stop it your making me blush :teehee:

I P Knightley

So to immediately prove that actually, I'm a bit thick, I had to read that three or four times before I realised what and who you meant! laugh.gif

Got to the end of it and realised that I didn't know exactly what I meant either. blink.gif

I'm only glad that I don't have any sore thumbs and nor, to the best of my knowledge, do any of my friends.

And should I have offended anyone by inferring that they were a pain, like a sore thumb would be (I imagine), I apologise wholeheartedly.

Thursday night is a 'no booze' night in the Knightley household. I may have to review that policy.

It's late, I'm tired so I don't know if I should be insulted or honored

So to cover all my bases, love you guys but get tae **** :thumbsup:

Guest Red Mist

Anyone else feel like we should hug Shaun? Let's all hug Shaun.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, Shaun. boy_hug.gif

Threads about things that make you smile and now this Shaun-inspired virtual group hug and mutual admiration-fest? This place has gone all weird... ? :biggrin:

Anyone else feel like we should hug Shaun? Let's all hug Shaun.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, Shaun. boy_hug.gif

pedo1.jpg

my brilliant daily insights

Translation: my ability to Google, cut and paste. :whistling:

scott_jambo

fat-michael.jpg

'The Peruvian FA must be held accountable for the lack of grassroots development'

Early nomination for post of the year! haha. :)

scott_jambo

I'm not even close to being the most intelligent on here, Dougstar. I can think of tons of people who are more intelligent

Cheers buddy.

P.S. Lay off SL, Therapist. He was Labour before the election, Lib Dem during it and is now a closet Tory. The only wiki he will be using will be to defend the current government, he is on your side now. thumbsup.gif

King of the North

Shaun, did you pay your twenty quid to charity?

You knows what I am talking about....

Lay off SL, Therapist. He was Labour before the election, Lib Dem during it and is now a closet Tory. The only wiki he will be using will be to defend the current government, he is on your side now. thumbsup.gif

Yes, I forgot he is a political butterfly. :peepwall:

Archived