Salou Hotel Golden donaire Beach

jayjay

Just a long shot but has anyone ever been to the afore mentioned hotel? If so whats the verdict on it/

My mum and dad Just got me and the mrs and wee fella a 2 week break here for 17th august as a wedding present!

Ive been to salou before twice and one of the times i stayed in La pineda but cant seem to remember seeing this hotel!!

Any help would be appreciated. If anyones is in or around salou at that time we could meet up for a beer!!!

Just a long shot but has anyone ever been to the afore mentioned hotel? If so whats the verdict on it/

My mum and dad Just got me and the mrs and wee fella a 2 week break here for 17th august as a wedding present!

Ive been to salou before twice and one of the times i stayed in La pineda but cant seem to remember seeing this hotel!!

Any help would be appreciated. If anyones is in or around salou at that time we could meet up for a beer!!!

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/golden_donaire_beach_all_reviews.html

Dale Cousins

we went to this hotel exactly a year ago this week and loved it, the food is worth going for on its own. La Pineda is well placed to get around and the bus service is great just head up the road about 10 minutes walk to tobaco shop to buy your bus pass. we loved the hotel so much that we are going back this year in September for two weeks.

Archived