What do you think jj can bring us next few seasons?

HMFC-1874

Im thinking you've done well to get HMFC-1874 as a handle ya hobbit.

Nah seriously, Im for defo in the we will win the champions league camp, or at least the UEFA Cup.

Mad Dog Frazer

I'd be happy with a group of players who fought for the jersey and never gives up. a couple of strikers is a MUST

and i think JJ is the man who can deliver all of the above

Hearts of Vladland

I'd be happy with a group of players who fought for the jersey and never gives up. a couple of strikers is a MUST

People like you do my head in. Zal, Bouzid, Pal, Suso and Obua all give 100% most of the time what is your problem?

Mac_fae_Gillie

Same old stuff...fighting for Europe,one season we make it,next we dont.

Hopefully a Cup...

He did well with no resourses at Killie so if he can drag the best out of the players he has we will be 3rd/4th both seasons.

Assuming that is no team has a great season...

A functional team on a budget. A consistent, but average side, who'll fight for 3rd/4th place with the usual teams.

I'm expecting a free transfer or two, and maybe some more use of loan signings. Using them to cover the development of our young players that we're hearing about, maybe getting more of a chance than Templeton had at the start of this season. I think guys like Mulrooney will get a run of games.

Sergio Garcia

Lionel Messi please oh and a greggs delivered to my seat personally before every home game! Ta muchly

Our youth structure seem's to be ok. But of course theres always room for improvement.

I have nothing against Tom Ritchie but I personally think he is only Fitness Coach because he was a Runner but his speciality was the 800m. The players fitness levels looked shocking throughout last season, A change in that department maybe? Maybe this will give players the willingness and that extra urge to push themselves on.

Europe - Well of course it's always a plus to get into Europe. We must first regain our title as Scotlands 3rd best team which of course is a route into Europe.

Cups - Well hay-ho the League Cup although it's called the wee cup or the mickey mouse cup a trophies a trophy at the end of the day it's a bit silverware in a players cupboard or whatever. Scottish Cup, Well to add this to our attire again would be fantastic.

Local - This season just gone we went unbeaten against Hibs. I think it was 2 draws 2 wins? This would be fantastic to keep up.

Transfers - Well we're seeing , Stewart, Nade, Kingston and can't remember who the other player is leaving which free's up wages. Who we should be aiming for? Well of course no duds from Kaunas and other surrounding teams. We must aim to produce and get Robinson , Novikovas, Jamie Walker, Ryan McGowan and stuff up a level introduce them into games more. We've already signed Darren Barr where he's going to play I dont know but obviously at the back. We need a Striker and another Midfielder it's not much to ask for.

2nd Season well of course Jim's first full season in charge would give the team the gelling I think we need again to go onto bigger and greater things and hopefully split the Old Firm.

Really what do you think?

The Big Cup will do me :thumbsup:

Probably heartache and pain...

But hopeful silverware, undefeated seasons to the hobo's and my personal favourite a conserted challenge to the uglies past xmas.

linkin- hearts

Agreed.:thumbsup:

Archived