TV stands

kitster

Anyone got any good website suggestions to browse? The World Cup is coming and I've been told to get it sorted as my new TV is using up storage space in the folks garage :(

Don't want anything too cheap...something that's stylish and 4 year old proof would be fab :teehee: Up to 42" should be fine.

Anyone got any good website suggestions to browse? The World Cup is coming and I've been told to get it sorted as my new TV is using up storage space in the folks garage :(

Don't want anything too cheap...something that's stylish and 4 year old proof would be fab :teehee: Up to 42" should be fine.

Put it on the wall.

Miller Jambo 60

Put it on the wall.

Cmon the girl wants a stand, plenty in Ikea at a decent price.thumbsup.gif

Put it on the wall.

No thanks, I know what my son's like! Besides, my living room is really the wrong layout to enable that.

Nope Doug not Ikea either..it has to be robust enough for a few tantrums :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

No thanks, I know what my son's like! Besides, my living room is really the wrong layout to enable that.

Nope Doug not Ikea either..it has to be robust enough for a few tantrums thumbsup.gif

Well start behaving yourselfrolleyes.gif .

Randle P McMurphy

try AV Forums here AV Forums

I like Alphason personally

Dave Spacey
http://www.walmsleyfurnishing.com/ I walk past it on the way to work, most of the stuff seems quite chunky so should cope with tantrums, and there's one in Falkirk (i think that's where you said you were). not much stuff on the website though.

Put it on the wall.

i'm not sure i get the point in putting a telly on the wall. you need a stand to put dvd/home cinema, sky box etc on anyway. seems a hassle for a naff result. it winds me up when clowns put their telly as high as they can because they think their living room is a pub

try AV Forums here AV Forums

I like Alphason personally

Great forum and Alphason are the mutts nutts.

Try www.tvstands.co.uk found them well priced and reliable.

TV on the wall is overrated and usually requires very long pricey HDMI cables. Moving sockets, and sometimes plastering and painting.

Not to mention they are usually too high. Who sits at the front row of the cinema!!!

Stands are great and houses my av amplifier, sky box, ps3, wireless modem and the tv too obviously.

Thanks guys. I think I've found the best compromise now.. it's quite cool, it's an Alphason and as child friendly as I'm prepared to go. :thumbsup:

Archived