Thank God

Robbo27_22

Robbo27_22

I know there is probably a hundred various versions but I wish to vent my spleen!

The reason is very obvious. Vlad has flooded us with HIS signings and the vast majority of them have either been keech i.e. Wittenveen or vastly overpaid, under performers i.e. Nade.

It has to stop or we'll just face season after season of dross. We've got a very strong background of good league performances. Bar late 60's through to early 80's (a huge period, granted), we've usually been in the mix up more often than not. I hate not being involved come the end of the season - anti climaxes are becoming more common under Vlad and it worries me greatly.

This season was a culmination of Vlad's signing policy and I hope to god he is man enough to end it here. Any time we don't hit our standard, some sub standard horse **** prospers - Hibs and Utd on this occassion. If the man at the top has any compassion, he'll take a step back, let Jefferies (take note I.J. ;)) do what he does best and put a hungry, fit, pacy goalscoring machine together for next season.

I am slightly heartened that he has announced that the crazy figures he's being paying useless shite will stop - and it will aid getting rid of said dross at the club.

I dont mind going with a young outfit - it's slipped under the medias radar that we've been doing that for the last 3 seasons anyway. Young guys, by and large, have the inner hunger to put in the performances we deserve. So glad I've seen the last of fat arse Nade masquerading as a striker. I genuinely know guys who would have made a better fist of it that him.

Feel free to add - and if you're reading Vlad, do us a favour. Back the Jeffmeister!

JamboCampbell

Totally agree, but whether he will actually leave JJ and the boys to do what they want remains to be seen!

Archived