Wallace

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Apologies if there is another thread on it, couldnt see one, although found that surprising. What was up with Trigger today?

ginger jambo98

Apologies if there is another thread on it, couldnt see one, although found that surprising. What was up with Trigger today?

Took a knock against Utd and failed a fitness test at 11 this morning. He was on the park at the end of the game though.

Disser Pointon

Took a knock against Utd and failed a fitness test at 11 this morning. He was on the park at the end of the game though.

Cheers, didnt notice him.

Mikey Gardiner

I was fearing the worst when he wasnt out on the pitch but i remember hearing JJ saying he took a knock but i thought he would be fit. At least he was out at the end of the game. :D

was rumoured a week or two that he was off to wolves. mick mccarthy was at the dundee united game on wednesday and hearts are now playing wolves in a pre-season friendly.

suspicious?

The Treasurer

was rumoured a week or two that he was off to wolves. mick mccarthy was at the dundee united game on wednesday and hearts are now playing wolves in a pre-season friendly.

suspicious?

No

time will tell

More like history will tell! The Wolves friendly was part of the deal when we sold them Berra iirc!

More like history will tell! The Wolves friendly was part of the deal when we sold them Berra iirc!

oh well another theory in the bin.

But why was he there midweek against Dundee Utd? Did we throw in a free ticket for that midweek glamour tie into the Berra deal? Obviously watching someone. For Hearts sake I hope it was Goodwillie ? but would be a good move for Wallce if Wolves were to come in for him.

Archived