Orange Phone Contract query

Pele_Is_God

Pele_Is_God

Got a Blackberry Curve on an 18 month contract, sick of it. Got 6 months of my contract to run. My question is can I change handsets before my contract ends or do I have to keep the Blackberry.

Cheers

3 more months and then you can get a new one.

Unless you tell them its broken and see if they will upgrade you early.

Ray Winstone

Got a Blackberry Curve on an 18 month contract, sick of it. Got 6 months of my contract to run. My question is can I change handsets before my contract ends or do I have to keep the Blackberry.

Cheers

3 months and then they renew - but they will add that 3 months onto your next 18 month contract so you will be stuck with it for even longer.

Don't know how you can be sick of it? Hardly anything to complain about with my BB Curve.

just remember that sometimes a contract can be bought out. my sis started as a manager at phones for you, and my upgrade would not be due til june 10th with the contract up 9th of september, but upgraded last week, and phones 4 u bought out the remainder of my contract and gave me cashback on my shitty old handset too

whats the chances, ive got the same fone, and have the same lenght left on my contract with the orange tae!!

Archived