Watching On-Line

Where's Wally

Where's Wally

Given up trying to watch HW on a mac. It doesn't work, regardless what the site says. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

I assume the usual streaming sites will come good again (using Flash), but I can't understand why the club can't supply a decent service for mac users.

Is it just us, or are all other clubs offering the same poor service?

Not everyone uses a PC and it's a scunner for those overseas.

Good luck to the boys tomorrow. I like the look of this Stevenson lad.

rudi must stay

Given up trying to watch HW on a mac. It doesn't work, regardless what the site says. SAVE YOUR MONEY!

I assume the usual streaming sites will come good again (using Flash), but I can't understand why the club can't supply a decent service for mac users.

Is it just us, or are all other clubs offering the same poor service?

Not everyone uses a PC and it's a scunner for those overseas.

Good luck to the boys tomorrow. I like the look of this Stevenson lad.

i think we're part of the same matchday thing as quite a lot of SPL clubs so probably ye. Not impressed with the site as a whole tbh, it takes a long time to load up and they have quite a lot of error pages on it.

i think we're part of the same matchday thing as quite a lot of SPL clubs so probably ye. Not impressed with the site as a whole tbh, it takes a long time to load up and they have quite a lot of error pages on it.

The best I can ever do on the PC is the low-res version, but usually end up on a more reliable pirate stream. HW is a complete waste of time for the video feeds in my experience.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The best I can ever do on the PC is the low-res version, but usually end up on a more reliable pirate stream. HW is a complete waste of time for the video feeds in my experience.

And this week as well for the radio experience. Still no explanation from Lawrence though.

Tasavallan

I'm currently in the Middle East with really kak internet and low bandwidth. I tend to use a Steaming Service rather than HW as I find HW too cumbersome.

If I cannot find an English language stream, I'll end up going to HW but quality is poor - but that's more down to my crappy laptop than HW.

Archived