Lucky white heather

david mcgee

david mcgee

I started a shares ISA for my kids with a reputal Edinburgh institution about ten years ago.

A few years ago i started taking notice of where they were investing my hard earned and was shocked to see that their biggest holding was in none other than the RBS, i sent them an email suggesting the fund was over exposed to the financial sector and RBS in particular.

( to their credit they replied, stating " we see no black holes in RBS")

However RBS bombed from over ?3.50 at the time of my email to 40p, at which time they decided to sell.

They then pumped what was left of the cash into BP.

I plan a protest where i stand outside their head office with my drawers at my ankles and as they pass me on the way to collect their bonuses they can routinely shaft me.

Gorgie gay section forever.

I started a shares ISA for my kids with a reputal Edinburgh institution about ten years ago.

A few years ago i started taking notice of where they were investing my hard earned and was shocked to see that their biggest holding was in none other than the RBS, i sent them an email suggesting the fund was over exposed to the financial sector and RBS in particular.

( to their credit they replied, stating " we see no black holes in RBS")

However RBS bombed from over ?3.50 at the time of my email to 40p, at which time they decided to sell.

They then pumped what was left of the cash into BP.

I plan a protest where i stand outside their head office with my drawers at my ankles and as they pass me on the way to collect their bonuses they can routinely shaft me.

Gorgie gay section forever.

With an outlook like that, surely you`d be better going down to Easter Rd. where I`m sure Yogi could probably help you out. whistling.gif

Archived