Well done to Eggert Jonsson and Lee Wallace

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100502/wallace-crowned-for-second-successive-season_2241384_2041699

Players player of the year: Lee Wallace (second year running)

Fans Player of the year: Eggert Jonsson (to add to his young player of the year)

Goal of the year: Eggert Jonsson (v Aberdeen)

Save of the year: Janos Balogh (v Hibernian)

Moment of the season: Ismael Bouzid's winning goal against Celtic (JJ returning to Hearts was a close second)

well done to all winners.

Hearts of Vladland

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_2041699

Players player of the year: Lee Wallace (second year running)

Fans Player of the year: Eggert Jonsson (to add to his young player of the year)

Goal of the year: Eggert Jonsson (v Aberdeen)

Save of the year: Janos Balogh (v Hibernian)

Moment of the season: Ismael Bouzid's winning goal against Celtic (JJ returning to Hearts was a close second)

well done to all winners.

This is why season awards should be done at the end of the season FFS! Obua's was mine, altough it was a cracking header from Bouzid.

Cannie argue with any of that tbh. One of the few shining lights of the season was the start of another long run against the parrafin lamps!

heartsfc_fan

This is why season awards should be done at the end of the season FFS! Obua's was mine, altough it was a cracking header from Bouzid.

Exactly.

Or what's to say we manage to finish 4th in the league or something and pump celtic 4-0 in the process on the last day? :whistling:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think Goncalves has been by FAR the best player this season. Obviously politics rule but well done Lee and Eggy.

Moment of the season - Laszlo leaving.

broughies tach

I think Goncalves has been by FAR the best player this season. Obviously politics rule but well done Lee and Eggy.

Moment of the season - Laszlo leaving.

Lol I think that comes under the banner of JJ returning but not in so many words

My personal moment of the season came last night during a comfort break when the guy that sponsored Robbo a few years back said to me "he should win it" talking about a guy next to us whom he later admitted thought was Lee Wallace When the 'Lee Wallace look alike' said "Thanks but I'm not nominated" I told him it Jason Thomson he said "well they all look the same to me"

Would have peeshed ma sel but had I not taken care of that a few moments earlier if you get my drift :rolleyes:

Colonel Kurtz

Lol I think that comes under the banner of JJ returning but not in so many words

My personal moment of the season came last night during a comfort break when the guy that sponsored Robbo a few years back said to me "he should win it" talking about a guy next to us whom he later admitted thought was Lee Wallace When the 'Lee Wallace look alike' said "Thanks but I'm not nominated" I told him it Jason Thomson he said "well they all look the same to me"

Would have peeshed ma sel but had I not taken care of that a few moments earlier if you get my drift :rolleyes:

i

itwas the hibs do last night as well fingers was interesting at 2 am wee Driver made it

Gigolo-Aunt

Was saying at the weekend (as much as it pains me to say it), Lee Wallace has started to outgrow Hearts.

I'm pretty sure there will be many a Mid table Premiership side who have had Lee watched and will be weighing up a move in the summer.

Good luck to him.

Pistol1874

i

itwas the hibs do last night as well fingers was interesting at 2 am wee Driver made it

I bet that was a good night.

laugh.gif

Farquar Hoffe

Was saying at the weekend (as much as it pains me to say it), Lee Wallace has started to outgrow Hearts.

I'm pretty sure there will be many a Mid table Premiership side who have had Lee watched and will be weighing up a move in the summer.

Good luck to him.

Couldn't agree more - I would be sad to see him go but best of luck to him as he has been a great servant to the club.

Would expect him to be in the running for captain if he does stay though!

jamboinglasgow

Good luck to him.

I agree with you there. I do hope a few clubs come in for him so a bidding war can start. I have heard Sunderland mentioned before and that would make sense. Would be great to watch Sunderland next season if that was the case as they would have Scotland's GK (providing he hasn't moved onto a bigger club i.e. top 4) Scotland's RB in Hutton (who its expected will transfer from Spurs at the end of his loan) and Scotland's LB in Wallace. Sort the CB's out and that could be a strong defence with an attacking feel to it, the defence was always Sunderland's weakness.

As for a replacement. As have been said there is Matty Park (does anyone know how he is doing with his bad injury.) Johnny Brown who may be a floating back up to either full back posistion. And even Mikey Delands, a player who I was amazed at the time that he was given a contract as I (and the other KB youth reporter) thought he had faded badly despite the great potential he showed in previous seasons (where he had earned his place in Scotland's U17 European cup squad a back in the Summer of 08, along with Scott Robinson (who had just turned 16) and Danny Thomson (a player who I know one or two posters who watch the youths really rate and I would back them up on that)) but since signing that contract has looked a different player and must be impressing JJ as he has been called into Bounce matches even when the U19s are playing. Both a defensive and attacking player, likes to get forward and for those who dont like that Hearts seem to bring through small players, he is a tall player, maybe still a bit gangly but will fill out nicely. Though JJ may bring in a player with experience to help these younger players.

i

CK....you were bouncing at ten pm, cant imagine what you were like at two in the morning !!

Archived