What a day

Locky

Had to go to the game on my own today but I must say what a day it was regardless of that. Thankyou Hearts team for giving us a great win over those c***'s but most important thankyou Jambo's supporters for making it a great atmosphere and giving me a day to remember. After the equalizer went in I was down the front singing the non-stop the rest of the game. Fantastic stuff. Mon the Hearts, **** the Hibs. Gorgie Rules!

You never sicken Rodgering that shower of Hobbit's

Oh what a day..........Can't wait to sink a few beers tonight!

You never sicken Rodgering that shower of Hobbit's

Oh what a day..........Can't wait to sink a few beers tonight!

You are spot on my friend, never in my life have experienced a feeling quite like scoring against those rimjobs. Just saw the highlights on SSN and looked at the fans when the goals were scored and all I can say is remarkable. I can't some up in words how humbling it was at full time with all my fellow Jambo's singing in unison. If I had the chance to relive this day I would. Only at a derby would you find yourself hugging and kissing strangers. Heart of Midlothian football club truly is the greatest football team in my opinion. Hearts fans I love you all.

Mikey Gardiner

I too had to go on my own today and what a day it was. A great win over the Hobos and the hearts support was absolutley superb. A truly great day out.

Mikey Gardiner

Im not sure the fans ever stopped singing, It was such a great day out. Probably the best away game all season considering we came from behind to win the game.

ming the merciless

Had my 9 year old there today for his first proper derby.

Not only did he get to enjoy an early afternoon party, he also had a great view of the complete f*ckwits down the hobo edge of the stand.

Job done.

Mikey Gardiner

Had my 9 year old there today for his first proper derby.

Not only did he get to enjoy an early afternoon party, he also had a great view of the complete f*ckwits down the hobo edge of the stand.

Job done.

Nice one mate. Must have been a great day for you and your son. I hope he shouted abuse at the hobo's. :P

Dalstonjambo

I too had to go on my own today and what a day it was. A great win over the Hobos and the hearts support was absolutley superb. A truly great day out.

I agree. Was there by myself today yet ended up in a group hug 7 rows forward from where i sitting at the winner. Brilliant.

Mikey Gardiner

I agree. Was there by myself today yet ended up in a group hug 7 rows forward from where i sitting at the winner. Brilliant.

I was just hugging anyone who was around me. When the second went in i was down the front celebrating with all the other hearts fans. Superb day.

ming the merciless

Nice one mate. Must have been a great day for you and your son. I hope he shouted abuse at the hobo's. :P

To be honest, he stood staring at them open mouthed for most of the game. Has obviously never seen anything like that close up before.

He nearly reacted a couple of times, but I said 'don't do it son, we're better than them'.

Very, very, very funny day oot.

Mikey Gardiner

To be honest, he stood staring at them open mouthed for most of the game. Has obviously never seen anything like that close up before.

He nearly reacted a couple of times, but I said 'don't do it son, we're better than them'.

Very, very, very funny day oot.

Nice one. Yeah we are better than them and good on him for not saying anything. hopefully more to come for him in the coming years.

ming the merciless

Nice one. Yeah we are better than them and good on him for not saying anything. hopefully more to come for him in the coming years.

Cheers mate, much appreciated. I love these Carlsberg derbies....

Takis4king

Best day if the season for me by a long shot! David Obuas celebration was different class, the fans were different class and the team let us see what it meant to them to beat that lot! Finally a management team who share the passion for the club with the fans. This day will be long remembered, thank you jim, billy, lockie, and all of the players and of course my fellow fans. Today showed everyone exactly why they will always be in our shadow!

Enjoy the evening folks!

Jambof3tornado

I am still sore from all the jumping around in the upper stand. Sat 3 seats away from the line of police and the banter was brilliant,even when the woman in from of me got hit by a 2p(tight fisted hobo *****,only throwing a 2p,dont they know theres much more weight in a pound coin???). The cops today were pretty leniant and handled things fairly well,though I am not sure it would have been so easy to keep us in at the end had we not won,no one at all seemed fussed to get out and we were all happy singing away!!!

Fantastic day out,I will go to sleep with a broad smile on my face tonight.

FTH

Oh its all gone quiet over there!!!!!!!!!whistling.gif

Thanks to HMFC and several member of PHSC I have had a phenomenal day.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Goal celebrations at Easter Rd are the mutts nuts. Tried my hardest to recreate such scenes in the Haymarket Bar, wasn't quite the same.

Archived