Our Allocation

Guest Alex Guttenplan

To be blunt its pathetic we cant sell 1400 tickets for a game against our city rivals.

Out of 10000 ST holders its shouldnt be hard to sell that many tickets regardless of how we are playing!!

heartsfc_fan

What a daft arguement - who has a better away support? Hearts or Dundee Utd?

It's a results driven basis FFS. If your team are playing pesh, people won't go. Dundee Utd are flying in 3rd playing some good football. More fans are going to go to away games.

I'll ask this. If Dundee Utd were in our position in the league, would they get more fans going to away games? No they won't.

Heart of Midlothian are the 3rd biggest supported club in scotland and that's that.

To be blunt its pathetic we cant sell 1400 tickets for a game against our city rivals.

Out of 10000 ST holders its shouldnt be hard to sell that many tickets regardless of how we are playing!!

I haven't bothered my arse to go to enough away games this season to qualify.

I (wrongly it looks like) assumed that I wouldn't have any chance of getting a ticket so didn;t even try and I'm finding out the day before that we haven't sold out, I'm thinking alot of people will be in the same boat.

Baird, King and Michael

I haven't bothered my arse to go to enough away games this season to qualify.

I (wrongly it looks like) assumed that I wouldn't have any chance of getting a ticket so didn;t even try and I'm finding out the day before that we haven't sold out, I'm thinking alot of people will be in the same boat.

I'm the same mate. I never thought I'd have a chance of getting a ticket and so didn't bother. If I'd have known I would have put in for one. That's what the problem is rather than fans not bothering their a*** I think.

heartsfc_fan

I had enough loyalty points but I didn't want to go.

I'm the same. I had enough at the start, but unfortunately my mate who I would normally go to away games with hasn't got enough points and is working. Sometimes I would take my old man to the games aswell, but he's never owned a season ticket so not enough points either.

I'd go on my lonesome, but....nah :ermm:

It's not. They've:

• Sold out their Ibrox allocations
  • Sold out their Parkhead allocations
  • Took More to Aberdeen, St Mirren, Kilmarnock and Motherwell than we did

They've also been more vocal than we have.

I work with two DUFC fans who go home and away. I just checked your statement with them and they replied "we wish".

The last trip to Parkhead they took 400. They have NEVER sold out Ibrox in their recent memory.

Seriously I am not picking a fight just saying that your stats are wrong.

One of them went as far as saying that he was disgusted with the amount of fans that turned up at the semi.... 10,300. For a game against lower league opposition that was NOT live on TV.

Their next away game against Mwell - 217.

Now I know your on the wind up laugh.gif

Anyway, Its my stag do and the first game I've missed at the cess pit in donkeys, is that a good enough reason? blink.gif

NO!

angry.gif

Enjoy your day/night,John.

thumbsup.gif

Guest Red Mist

I work with two DUFC fans who go home and away. I just checked your statement with them and they replied "we wish".

The last trip to Parkhead they took 400. They have NEVER sold out Ibrox in their recent memory.

Seriously I am not picking a fight just saying that your stats are wrong.

One of them went as far as saying that he was disgusted with the amount of fans that turned up at the semi.... 10,300. For a game against lower league opposition that was NOT live on TV.

Their next away game against Mwell - 217.

Fair enough. I must have heard wrong then.

I hadn't bothered even attempting to get a ticket as I didn't think I had enough loyalty points. Absolutely shocked (and delighted biggrin.gif) to discover that they're not sold out yet.

Phoned up two minutes ago and managed to get a ticket but confused as to why Hearts are still only selling tickets to folk with 55 Loyalty points or more when they still have a couple of tickets left to sell and the game's tomorrow.

Get you lot eh.

Hearts have had an utterly pish season & some people just can't be arsed going.

I had enough points & didn't get tickets because I didn't feel like it.

All in all, I've probobly spent thousands on Hearts over the years in comparison to some on this thread.

Get a grip ffs.

Guest C00l K1d

Yep.

The point I'm making though, is why are people who only attend away games at Easter Road moaning about not being able to get a ticket? They only have one person to blame.

I don't think its quite fair to say that.

I only attend away games at easter road because im still at school and my dad isnt to keen on me sauntering of to glasgow, aberdeen on my own because none of my mates go.

So the only away games i can really go to are easter road.

I don't think its quite fair to say that.

I only attend away games at easter road because im still at school and my dad isnt to keen on me sauntering of to glasgow, aberdeen on my own because none of my mates go.

So the only away games i can really go to are easter road.

I had they same problem in the early 80s.

Used to tell my parents that I was playing fitba at harrison park - sometimes for 5 hours!!!!!

I tell my 7yo who goes home and away how lucky he is. Actually how unlucky he is having to watch some real pash away in the last 3 seasons or so.

We've got a better away support than most in the league.

I didn't buy a ticket as I've no loyalty points as all the away game I've been to have either been pay on the door or someone else has bought the tickets. I find the loyalty points a bit unfair these days as alot of the games are pay on the door and you don't get the points for them.

Anyway I'm gonna go down tomorrow morning and see if they have any left. I thought they would be sold out by now.

Stirlingshirejambo - just beat me to it about pay on the door.

How is that unfair though? If there's no loyalty ponits available for certain games then no one can accumulate mroe than you. Yes, if you only pick and choose away games then there's less chance of you picking up points but that's exactly the purpose of the loyalty points system. Had there been more matches with loyalty points then the threshold for tomorrow would have eben higher anyway so it doesn't make a difference.

Alot of people have came up with very sensible conclusions why they thought they couldnt attend the game tomorrow - surely a revision of loyalty points is called for - maybe providing the ticket stubs for pay at the gate games?

Although TBH when I was a lad and my family went home and away, there was no such concession... yes yes was 7 pounds for an adult and 3 for a child at the time, not sure what that would equate to in todays money, it was 1986-87 - i would suggest its probably similar to what a family are paying today?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Laughable thread this. :laugh:

Lasith, what age are you again? About 6? Most folk on here have probably spent more on Hearts during their time than you'll ever spend. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Mikey Gardiner

I can't believe we havent sold out yet. There is still a small amount of tickets available and when we get the full stand it sells out in about a week it has been a week and still they have not sold out. Very poor although the loyalty points thing didn't help but i would have thought the supporters with enough points would have snapped them up.

Just to make it clear - I won't be there as I wouldn't give that "club" the steam off my pish.

If that makes me fairweather, then pass me the ****ing suntan lotion.

Cheers.

Carl Weathers

Myself and my usual team mate were desperate to go but unfortunately I missed the first cut off by 2pts and he missed the 2nd cut off by 1 point.

I've since made plans to watch it with my Dad and didn't want to let the old boy down.

Seems like all tickets will be sold anyway, although not in a fast enough time for some. <_<

Hope everyone there enjoys the game and gives them hell!

Mikey Gardiner

Myself and my usual team mate were desperate to go but unfortunately I missed the first cut off by 2pts and he missed the 2nd cut off by 1 point.

I've since made plans to watch it with my Dad and didn't want to let the old boy down.

Seems like all tickets will be sold anyway, although not in a fast enough time for some. <_<

Hope everyone there enjoys the game and gives them hell!

Shame you couldn't go to the game. Hope you enjoy it at home anyway.

Carl Weathers

Shame you couldn't go to the game. Hope you enjoy it at home anyway.

Cheers fella. As long as we win I'll have a great time!

portobellojambo1

Aye, but not quite as rank as our away performances.

Maybe when we have players who have the bottle to play away, the team will be worth following.

One follows on come what may, the old adage "through sh*te and muck" and all that.

Strange, people were complaining we weren't getting enough tickets, it appears we were actually given too many, given we've either failed to shift them all or struggled to shift them.

One follows on come what may, the old adage "through sh*te and muck" and all that.

Strange, people were complaining we weren't getting enough tickets, it appears we were actually given too many, given we've either failed to shift them all or struggled to shift them.

No tickets on general sale one day before the game seems like a bit of a ****** up by Hearts.

Fair enough ensure supporters with plenty of Loyalty points get first shout, but get the tickets on general sale far quicker before everybody else makes other plans.

The Old Tolbooth

NO!

angry.gif

Enjoy your day/night,John.

thumbsup.gif

Cheers Boab, it kicks off at 11.30am just in time for the derby match :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

No tickets on general sale one day before the game seems like a bit of a ****** up by Hearts.

Fair enough ensure supporters with plenty of Loyalty points get first shout, but get the tickets on general sale far quicker before everybody else makes other plans.

There should have been no need for a general sale, the tickets should have all gone in phase 1. We are struggling to put together 1,400 fans to go to a game in Edinburgh against Hibernian, these tickets should have disappeared on day 1.

Rudi Skacel

What people need to remember is, alot of the fans who go to Easter Road are season ticket holders and have been for a few years (which creates 40 loyalty points).

Now alot of fans cant afford to go to many away games due to the cost of it being more than they can afford (when you add in travel, food, ticket etc). Easter Road is a different day. Its in our home city so travel (for most) isnt an issue and all your really spending is money on a ticket.

Thats why we havent sold out yet (well we might have but I havent read 70+ replies). the people who can go to every game get their first (quite right IMO) but your average fan who would normally go to Easter Road (but cant due to loyalty points) cant.

Its not Heart's fault that this has arisen. Its the fact we have got a limited ticket allocation therfor many fans who would go cant.

There should have been no need for a general sale, the tickets should have all gone in phase 1. We are struggling to put together 1,400 fans to go to a game in Edinburgh against Hibernian, these tickets should have disappeared on day 1.

Sounds to me like very few people who enjoy the ER 'experience' actually qualified for tickets though. The T.O has tried to reward people using the loyalty system but a combination of factors, like people being unable to go with their 3 mates who dont qualify has turned them off. It's a classic situation I think where people have thought "no chance, they'll be away in a matter of hours" and just havent bothered to keep an eye on things progressing.

1)We normally sell out the whole stand. If not a sell-out , it's close.

2)Was the original allocation not lower than current allocation following the league split? I'm sure it was because my apathy kicked-in quickly.

3)The Motherwell game was a kick in the stones. Let's be honest,many of us had designs on making Hibs finish 6th and last Saturdays result seemed to put paid to that. Not even the result but the manner of how it came about.

4)Regarding Point #1, there has clearly been some kind of disconnect regarding selling our allocation as it does not make sense. I suspect, like myself, original allocation plans post split-fixtures, the display against Motherwell, the increased probability of being surrounded by gloating scumbags, it's on TV....Need I go on??

5)Hibs couldn't even nearly sell out a semi-final against us at Hampden - I think i'm gonna sleep easy tonight.

6)If you are there and we achieve something special - I salute you. Don't attack those of us not going, you may be one of the "special ones" who can recant your tales of ramming it up those a few metres away from you!!

7) I LOVEgoing to ER - despite our recent form, I have sooo many happy memories - that one was for free.

Skivingatwork

Sounds to me like very few people who enjoy the ER 'experience' actually qualified for tickets though. The T.O has tried to reward people using the loyalty system but a combination of factors, like people being unable to go with their 3 mates who dont qualify has turned them off. It's a classic situation I think where people have thought "no chance, they'll be away in a matter of hours" and just havent bothered to keep an eye on things progressing.

Definitely the case for me.

I had enough loyalty points but my mate didn't. I didn't want to go and sit on my tod, so we've decided to watch it in the pub instead, even though we've not missed a derby, home or away, for almost 10 years.

Jeff Stelling challenge at 3.00 to celebrate. :thumbsup:

We always go to easter road but like a lot of people we were put off by the loyalty points (we've not been careful enough giving customer ref numbers etc) and the Hearts updates saying it was very unlikely to go down to less than 71 points never mind a public sale, so we already arranged going to the corporate (hibs end). Don't think we will be the only Jambos doing that - looking forward to it now actually, will be something different but will have to sit on my hands!!

Hearts would have been better with the ballot system they used to do for away games with this one perhaps.

Jambof3tornado

I see we are being held back for 15 minutes after the game,best we win the fecking thing or there may be riots!!!!whistling.gif

Seymour M Hersh

Better than who exactly? The Old Firm? Nope. Aberdeen? Nope. United? Nope. We should at least be on par with those clubs.

And the argument about how good are away support is considering our performances isn't a good thing. It just shows us up as being fairweather.

I don't go to that shithole. If you have a problem with that then boo hoo.

Just to make it clear - I won't be there as I wouldn't give that "club" the steam off my pish.

If that makes me fairweather, then pass me the ****ing suntan lotion.

Cheers.

This combined with work was my usual reasoning.

Going this time though, thanks to the OP. First derby at ER. :mellow:

Am I reading the topic on the official site saying Hearts fans will be in the north side of the stand and Hibs in the south? Surely that means Hearts in the bottom tier and Hibs in the top? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me....

Cappuccino Kid

Am I reading the topic on the official site saying Hearts fans will be in the north side of the stand and Hibs in the south? Surely that means Hearts in the bottom tier and Hibs in the top? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me....

Geography not a great subject for you?

The reason we haven't sold out is because we are pish and have nothing to play for. If I knew it was going to be ?27 I probably wouldn't have bothered. ?27 to watch two utter pish teams. Madness.

I think it shows that I am not even nervous.

portobellojambo1

Hearts fans will be located on the side of the stand closest to where the old shed was (we are getting the same allocation as Rangers had in the recent fixture, both upper tier and lower tier).

I don't think there was any trouble in that stand during the game, but I've heard a few Rangers fans had managed to get seats in the main stand, and were targeted within that stand (a number had to leave the ground with approx. 15 minutes to go, for their own safety (their words, not mine)).

Independence

The bottom line is that I would love 2 x tickets for tomorrow!

I have not purchased them as I do not have enough loyalty points!

I have supported Hearts for 50+ years and purchase 4 x season tickets every season !

This is a bizarre situation as I know a lot of Hearts fans that would like tickets for tomorrow but do not have enough loyalty points.

Guest C00l K1d

What people need to remember is, alot of the fans who go to Easter Road are season ticket holders and have been for a few years (which creates 40 loyalty points).

Now alot of fans cant afford to go to many away games due to the cost of it being more than they can afford (when you add in travel, food, ticket etc). Easter Road is a different day. Its in our home city so travel (for most) isnt an issue and all your really spending is money on a ticket.

Thats why we havent sold out yet (well we might have but I havent read 70+ replies). the people who can go to every game get their first (quite right IMO) but your average fan who would normally go to Easter Road (but cant due to loyalty points) cant.

Its not Heart's fault that this has arisen. Its the fact we have got a limited ticket allocation therfor many fans who would go cant.

Wait, do you get 40 points every season you renew?

And do your points carry on from last season e.g. if i had 50 points last season would i still have them this season?

They were selling the remaining few to anyone who asked -- there were only a few single seats left around 5 pm last night.

May well be sold out early tomorrow.

WeeToonJambo

Your forgetting that the initial sales were only for people with 71 loyalty points or over, this cuts out a lot of the Hearts support right away, had the applications been open to everyone then they would have sold out in hours, but then it wouldn't be fair on the most loyal of Hearts fans with the most points.

I reckon a few people don't fancy sharing a stand and mixing with the absolute retards which used to sit in their East barn too, lets face it, its the utter dregs of that mobs support who sit in there.

I've attended every home game and almost every away game this season but still don't have enough loyalty points (70) so didn't qualify for the initial allocation. I'm sure there must be many in this position. On the other hand I've not been to Easter Road for years - I hate the place and, though I now have enough loyalty points for a ticket, I'm not risking being allocated a seat in the front row, almost below pitch level, with a view of a steward's legs as I had the last time I was there. ESPN, in the comfort of my own home, will do me.

portobellojambo1

Wait, do you get 40 points every season you renew?

And do your points carry on from last season e.g. if I had 50 points last season would I still have them this season?

Depends what categories you come into. At the start of the season you get around 20 points for purchasing a ST (I think). You also get an additional number of points (which again may be 20) if you were a shareholder. You also have a carry over factor from previous season to reward loyalty (although how they calculate this is anyone's guess, where away matches are pay at the gate they cannot offer loyalty points to the people who went to these games, something which we hope will change going forward, where fans will be rewarded for games they attend away from home which are not all ticket).

I think if you are a non shareholder the maximum points you can have at the moment are 138 (assuming Hearts calculations are correct, I fall into that category, as I haven't missed an away match anywhere in 3 years) and if you were a shareholder your maximum should be around 158. Not sure how many of those will carry over to next season, but some points will (otherwise you are not rewarding loyalty).

Laughable thread this. :laugh:

Lasith, what age are you again? About 6? Most folk on here have probably spent more on Hearts during their time than you'll ever spend. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Stick a 1 infort of the 6 and your there.

And I guess that remains to be seen.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Archived