Dodgy Kyrgiakos penalty

NewYorkJambo

Anyone who thinks Calum Elliot is a dud - and that number seems to be diminishing, thankfully - needs to take a look at this.

It IS painful viewing and will do nothing but raise your blood pressure and maybe make you feel nauseous, but just concentrate on Elliot. He was on fire in this game.

I was just saying the exact same thing.

I can confidently say that I have never been angrier after a game than after that one. Was an absolute farce.

Another great case of pro-OF bias was Barry's great basketball skills in front of Mike McCurry in the CIS semi 3 seasons ago. I was at the other end of the ground and could see that it was a blatant hand ball.

Still baffles me to this day how anyone can defend these shitehouses of referees.

Still think Dallas was as much to blame as Davis.You can see him running into position for the goal kick because he knew it wasn't a penalty.He could have diffused the situation to an extent in the few days after but if i remember he did not say a word.

I think all Dallas said was that he had to go with decision of his Assistant who had the better view !

Unfortunately, for us, he probably applied the rules 100% correctly in doing so.

It was Davis who pulled the trigger though, nobody else.

I can confidently say that I have never been angrier after a game than after that one. Was an absolute farce.

Another great case of pro-OF bias was Barry's great basketball skills in front of Mike McCurry in the CIS semi 3 seasons ago. I was at the other end of the ground and could see that it was a blatant hand ball.

Still baffles me to this day how anyone can defend these shitehouses of referees.

Dont forget he also leaves the pitch after he scores and the ref stands and waits for the players to come back on, no card either mind.

And still people on here think Vlad is a **** for pointing out all this shit.

He sniffed the corruption the minute he set foot in the door.

****s.

The Celtic video just shows how ingrained the cheating is.

Even if it was a foul it was never a red card. Brines didn't even hesitate though to dish out the red card.

The diving from Nakamura just instantly given a free kick.

The commentators show their blatent bias

"what's Craig Gordon all about"

"Rash tackle by Fyssas" whilst the replay shows no contact.

Archived