Tickets V Celtic

hughesie27

I went onto the site to look and se ehow much tickets were, it says seems to me that you have to buy two tickets for 2 different matches in order to go. This can't be right?

Hiya, that's what I thought when I was on the website too but maybe I was just being stupid? Anyway I went into the ticket office to get mine and had no problem just getting tickets for the one match! Hope that helps :)

Hiya, that's what I thought when I was on the website too but maybe I was just being stupid? Anyway I went into the ticket office to get mine and had no problem just getting tickets for the one match! Hope that helps :)

Cheers pal, think I'll have to do that then. Seems bizarre.

Also, Student prices are ?14 for that game for silver seats? Seems cheap! I may ahve to get a season ticket at those prices!

I got 2 tickets for it no probs.

It's not 2 tickets for the Celtic game (Although that's what I will be getting.

What it says ont eh site is that you can either buy 2 match or 3 match packs. Not jsut single games.

It's not 2 tickets for the Celtic game (Although that's what I will be getting.

What it says ont eh site is that you can either buy 2 match or 3 match packs. Not jsut single games.

I only bought for the celtic no other game, & i had to use my sons customer account number from his junior jambo smart card to get the tickets as I never knew you had to be on the database for cat A games. & am only ?41 lighter for it. ?28 for mine, ?10 for his & ?3 booking fees.

thumbsup.gif

Archived