Upper Section A

swavkav

hows the view? & is it noisy?

I ask as I just got a ticket for me & my son (gonna be his first game v smellies 9th may)

Cannie wait.

I am in Section A row 12 this season. It is like a morgue, but that could go for anywhere in Tynie just now.

I am in Section A row 12 this season. It is like a morgue, but that could go for anywhere in Tynie just now.

i am in section a row 9 next season. sat there a few times this year and confirm very quiet.

i am in section a row 9 next season. sat there a few times this year and confirm very quiet.

To be fair I don't there are many season ticket holders there as it seems to be different punters every week round about me. It's much cheaper than section B which is only about five yards away from me. I'm going even cheaper next season with a category B ticket in Section H, it's all I can afford unfortunately.

Miller Jambo 60

To be fair I don't there are many season ticket holders there as it seems to be different punters every week round about me. It's much cheaper than section B which is only about five yards away from me. I'm going even cheaper next season with a category B ticket in Section H, it's all I can afford unfortunately.

If Hearts are shooting in to the Gorgie 2nd half i normally go round to A from my seat in the Roseburn.

Great view of the goals.

As said the atmos is a bit flat.

Handy for getting out at the end too.

Doug.

We_are_the_Hearts

Took my oldest laddie (3 year old) to his first game on Saturday and was in Section A, Row 25. As said above, like a morgue and plenty spare seats.

Took my oldest laddie (3 year old) to his first game on Saturday and was in Section A, Row 25. As said above, like a morgue and plenty spare seats.

What about the geezer in row 23/24 who continually cheers the team with tremendous roars of "c'mon the hearts" ok its only one person and for what its worth i concur from section A row 21, its quiet.

We_are_the_Hearts

What about the geezer in row 23/24 who continually cheers the team with tremendous roars of "c'mon the hearts" ok its only one person and for what its worth i concur from section A row 21, its quiet.

Funny you say that as my laddie started to copy him :-) At least someone enjoyed themselves!

Thanks chaps, kinda happy it wont be too loud in there as dont want to scare him for life away from Tynie.

As I said it will be his first game at Tynie & as we are playing the smellies the place might be full plus its the

last game of the season hopefully the crowds will turn up.

The drive up fromm Essex will be murder as he will be so excited, but still cannie waitthumbsup.gif

Thanks chaps, kinda happy it wont be too loud in there as dont want to scare him for life away from Tynie.

As I said it will be his first game at Tynie & as we are playing the smellies the place might be full plus its the

last game of the season hopefully the crowds will turn up.

The drive up fromm Essex will be murder as he will be so excited, but still cannie waitthumbsup.gif

blink.gif driving from Essex, are you leaving on the Friday? thats a good 7 hour drive i expect, with stops

blink.gif driving from Essex, are you leaving on the Friday? thats a good 7 hour drive i expect, with stops

am driving up on the sat, & its never taken me 7 hours whistling.gif can't say what my record time is incase its used against me rolleyes.gif

but the roads i will be using are, A13,M25,M1 then either say on it all the way to edinburgh (as it joins on to the A1 after Leeds) or join the M6,M6 toll (have a break here) M6, M74 (refill diesel near kendal) then head for M8, straight Forward really.

Jambof3tornado

am driving up on the sat, & its never taken me 7 hours whistling.gif can't say what my record time is incase its used against me rolleyes.gif

but the roads i will be using are, A13,M25,M1 then either say on it all the way to edinburgh (as it joins on to the A1 after Leeds) or join the M6,M6 toll (have a break here) M6, M74 (refill diesel near kendal) then head for M8, straight Forward really.

Well have a safe journey up,and I hope the wee man enjoys the game.

Are we there yet???????????angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

heartsfc_fan

hows the view? & is it noisy?

I ask as I just got a ticket for me & my son (gonna be his first game v smellies 9th may)

Cannie wait.

It's next to the Gorgie stand, so it'll be quiet ;)

Commander lovemuscle

I get a good view from section A row 17 Grandson always laughs when the guy above us screams come on the Hearts at the start :thumbsup:

I take my hat off to him. I sit just behind and thoroughly enjoy his "Come on the Hearts" in a clear, ringing voice which is now attracting various echoes from younger voices in a higher register. He also does an excellent rendition of the Hearts song, specially when he is accompanied by possibly his brother and son? May his vocal tubes last the pace. I wish mine could try to assist. Probably the man of the match last Saturday.

Archived