Well done West Ham

The Treasurer

The Treasurer

congratulations to the Hammers for a great result on saturday.

It's fitting that such a great goal by their most consistent player has ensured that London's most popular club will be playing in the EPL next season.

A bit of hard work over the summer should see them back challenging at the right end of the table where they belong.

congratulations to the Hammers for a great result on saturday.

It's fitting that such a great goal by their most consistent player has ensured that London's most popular club will be playing in the EPL next season.

A bit of hard work over the summer should see them back challenging at the right end of the table where they belong.

I'll second that. Delighted they've stayed up, but I'm getting edgy with these last ditch escapes. I fear one year it'll be left too late

Do The Dance

Dreadful season for West Ham. Some truly pathetic performances. They are only fortunate that Hull and Burnley have been worse, and Portsmouth went into administration.

Good to see them stay up though.

Gigolo-Aunt

Can see Zola being gone pretty soon after the end of the season.

Steve McLaren has been linked with the gig - would be made to come back so soon after building a very decent reputation for himself in Europe.

londonjambo

Yes, quite a week.

I was at Anfield on Monday night where we were truly awful. The only consolation was an excellent performance by the travelling support which was magnificent.

I was also at Upton Park on Saturday where we were marginally better but up against a poorer defence. Sheer determination to win did the trick as well as another wonder goal from nailed-on HoTY Super Scotty Parker.

I agree that we have very poor this season. Some really really disappointing performances. I also agree that it will be very surprising if Zola is here next season. However, I am delighted that we have stayed up - it didnt look likely on Monday night - and we live to fight another season and hopefully build and perform a bit better - a little like another side that wears maroon which is even closer to my heart.

GC

Can see Zola being gone pretty soon after the end of the season.

Steve McLaren has been linked with the gig - would be made to come back so soon after building a very decent reputation for himself in Europe.

Do you think SMc would turn down the Champions League for life at the Boleyn Ground?

Gigolo-Aunt

Do you think SMc would turn down the Champions League for life at the Boleyn Ground?

According to some reports in Holland, Mclaren might have bigger fish to fry than West Ham and FC Twente.

Some bigger European names are reported to be looking at him.

Fair play to him like.

Archived