Driver

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Any news on Andy, we are really missing him? Temps did ok for the first wee while on Saturday but the Motherwell players soon cottoned on to the fact that he would cut in onto his right foot every time. If Driver is out of the equation would Novikovacs be worth cosidering or do you reckon he is not ready yet particularly for a derby? I just hope we dont try the Ruben LM experiment again although I wouldn't be too disappointed if he and Lee were to swap places and have trigger marauding down the wing, he shoots hibees.......... :whistling:

Any news on Andy, we are really missing him? Temps did ok for the first wee while on Saturday but the Motherwell players soon cottoned on to the fact that he would cut in onto his right foot every time. If Driver is out of the equation would Novikovacs be worth cosidering or do you reckon he is not ready yet particularly for a derby? I just hope we dont try the Ruben LM experiment again although I wouldn't be too disappointed if he and Lee were to swap places and have trigger marauding down the wing, he shoots hibees.......... :whistling:

Have you been hibernating?

Frankenstein Jambo.

He's out for the season and Temps should not start.

Midfield of: Ruben, Stevenson, Stewart, Kingston.

I just don't think he is ready for a game of this magnitude.

curriehearts

Saw him jogging (or more like limping)round the pitch at Riccarton today. There's not a hope for the Hibs match and I'm not surprised he's out for the rest of the season.

Templeton is not a kid, he is 21. If he is not ready now he should leave the club.

Jamboscanbevicius

Have to agree. Temps is not 16. He may not fit in with the tactics JJ wishes to employ for Sat but he should be "ready" to play in any match!

Mikey Gardiner

I would rest him until the end of the season. He Needs to get his injuries full healed and hopefully next season he will come back even stronger.

Mikey Gardiner

Templeton is a great player and should start. He is all we have on the left that is fully fit and could skin the RB of hibs who ever it may be. I really don't think stewart will be playing and i really don't want him to either. Stevenson and ruben in the middle with kinsgton and Templeton on the wings.

I'm struggling to comprehend the link between big games and playing with 4 centre midfielders.

Archived