Any decent Gig's 17th - 22rd march

bn jambo

Back up in edinburgh for a few days, obviously going to tynie for the Falkirk match on the Saturday, but does anyone know if there is any decent gig's on between the 17th and 22nd, not talking about well known bands unless it's someone really good, but little bands playing who are actually good?

Thanks in anticipation

BN. :)

Cheers for the info but i'm more into looking for unsigned bands in pubs and wee venues in edinburgh that Kickbackers have seen before and think are good.

anyone?????:cocktail:

If you happen to be into hard dance / tech-trance, Mark EG and Justin Bourne are playing at Absolute @ Studio 24 on the Friday night...i'm back in Edinburgh as well so i'm heading along for a good stomp ;)

Smoked-Glass

Smoked Glass are playing the cab vol on saturday 15th or March but you may not be able to make it if your cut off was the 17th.

A day to early with your cut off 23rd of march The Enemy @ The Corn Exchange:653:

Adi Dassler
A day to early with your cut off 23rd of march The Enemy @ The Corn Exchange:653:

The Enemy should be superb.

And all of this, our hearts, our nation,

A total lack of civilization,

Will it ever be the same?

Seeing them on the Tuesday @ the Carling Acad.... lookin forward to it.

Archived