Warn Status

mr writer

Why does this show up below my name :ermm:

Its below mine aswell, but no one elses so I assume its the same for everyone

mrmarkus1981

Its a button, you can click it and it tells you if and how many times you have been warned....about what i dont know!

siegementality

I've got it too, it's your infraction meter, it drops off if you are a good boy, mine is there permanently.

I've got it too, it's your infraction meter, it drops off if you are a good boy, mine is there permanently.

I'm on two infractions, one for naming another poster in a thread title and the other for calling a poster a "fool".

Published JKB rules are broken in about 75% of posts; it's a wonder we're not all banned.

Miller Jambo 60

I'm on two infractions, one for naming another poster in a thread title and the other for calling a poster a "fool".

Published JKB rules are broken in about 75% of posts; it's a wonder we're not all banned.

Im the teachers petwhistling.gif

The People's Chimp

The best infractions go along these kind of lines:

"you can not use the word **** when describing another poster, even if that poster is a Hibs fan."

The Old Tolbooth

Saved warn logs: D.O.M.5

Warned byNotesThere are no saved notes for this member

All round good guy! :)

I find that hard to believe :D

The best infractions go along these kind of lines:

"you can not use the word **** when describing another poster, even if that poster is a Hibs fan."

:biggrin:

I've had a couple of them. "Please don't call people ****s. Even Hobos."

:D

Mine is nearly gone!

I'll be an angel once more in no time.

Same,

I got my first one a few weeks ago for losing the rag and resorting to abuse.

"Must learn to play nice"

Is that "fool" spelt "W A N K" laugh.gif

No, it was fool, and it was because somebody confused uninterested and disinterested.

I think the poster in question may have reported me because if the rules of JKB were followed to the letter, half the board would be banned or suspended.

The most commonly broken rule in kickback is rule 1:

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy.

Some leeway is probably good, but this rule is clearly not systematically enforced.

BTW, I am not "debating" moderator actions, simply providing the facts for those desperados who would wish to attempt it.

rossthejambo

No, it was fool, and it was because somebody confused uninterested and disinterested.

I think the poster in question may have reported me because if the rules of JKB were followed to the letter, half the board would be banned or suspended.

The most commonly broken rule in kickback is rule 1:

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy.

Some leeway is probably good, but this rule is clearly not systematically enforced.

BTW, I am not "debating" moderator actions, simply providing the facts for those desperados who would wish to attempt it.

REPORTED ninja.gif

Only joking....I think if the rules were followed to the letter I'd have had more than just the 1 infraction (that seems to have disappeared since the board change whistling.gifthumbsup.gif )

My "warn" level is zero, but I always wondered what it was for. Thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

My "warn" level is zero, but I always wondered what it was for. Thanks for the clarification. thumbsup.gif

But your the lord of the manor, you have a reputation to keepthumbsup.gif

Dougstar.

But your the lord of the manor, you have a reputation to keepthumbsup.gif

Dougstar.

I bow to your superior "lordness" ability Doug. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

I bow to your superior "lordness" ability Doug. Keep it up. thumbsup.gif

I bow to you my lord,

Sir Doug.

Archived