Highlights

Nicholas Brody

Hearts of Vladland

Diving wee scumbag. Jonsson put his hands on his back and the never made a forward action so it should be over turned, oh wait Ian Brinesdown.gif

I had to miss the end of the game, including the penalty. Now I've seen it I'm raging. I like to think I'm fairly balanced, but a penalty and a red card that was not. If Naismith was wearing maroon, the ground was Tynecastle, and Jonsson had a Rangers top on, can you see the same decision? I ******* doubt it.

Hearts of Vladland

I had to miss the end of the game, including the penalty. Now I've seen it I'm raging. I like to think I'm fairly balanced, but a penalty and a red card that was not. If Naismith was wearing maroon, the ground was Tynecastle, and Jonsson had a Rangers top on, can you see the same decision? I ******* doubt it.

Robinson was pushed in the box by Weir when we had a throw in but because we aren't diving b******s he stayed on his feet and just played on, I think one of our players claimed it not to sure.

Great highlights from GBC, yet again no debatable decisions shown , with regards to Weir pushing Robinson or the elbow from the ex hibs ***** !!! just about sums up the Glasgow Broadcasting Company .down.gif

Mikey Gardiner

we never played well. That was never a penalty and i feel mcdonald could have done better at the first goal, unlucky with the penalty.

Archived