Help me find a song please

269miles

My daughter downloaded a song from the charts last year which we've now 'lost' :rolleyes:

I don't know the title or the singer (good start) but it was a hit from the summer onwards I think , might have had the word 'girl' in the title.

The only thing I remember about the song is that there was a 'riff' knicked from a famous hit from years gone by that plays constantly thru the song.

Can soemone help me get out of the Tom Kite and get back in my daughters good books.

Cheers.

chester copperpot
My daughter downloaded a song from the charts last year which we've now 'lost' :rolleyes:

I don't know the title or the singer (good start) but it was a hit from the summer onwards I think , might have had the word 'girl' in the title.

The only thing I remember about the song is that there was a 'riff' knicked from a famous hit from years gone by that plays constantly thru the song.

Can soemone help me get out of the Tom Kite and get back in my daughters good books.

Cheers.

Not really giving us much to go by fella.

Is it the daft bird from Neighbours who did the track with the sample from Pump It Up by Elvis Costello in it?

I hated it.

Is it the daft bird from Neighbours who did the track with the sample from Pump It Up by Elvis Costello in it?

I hated it.

Voodoo Child by the Rogue Traders

Could be anything mate, most songs sound like the are sampling something else these days.

Rihanna - Please Don't Stop The Music Has a well know sample going though it buc I can never remember what it is.

Craig David (??) had a song out sampling Let's Dance, David Bowie

Rihanna - Please Don't Stop The Music Has a well know sample going though it buc I can never remember what it is.

Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Something

It's none of these.

I edited the original post badly : it's a song by a single female.

The Wicker Man

Calvin Harris - The Girls

Erasure - Sunday Girl

Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

R Kelly & Usher - Same Girl

Archived