Videos/Highlights

AppleTarts

Does anyone have a link to the Obua offside? I never got round to seeing it. Also Witteveen won a penalty for Morton yesterday and I would like to see that aswell if anyone can help :turned:

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Does anyone have a link to the Obua offside? I never got round to seeing it. Also Witteveen won a penalty for Morton yesterday and I would like to see that aswell if anyone can help turned.gif

Cheers in advance thumbsup.gif

Not shown in any highlights I've seen and not mentioned in most match reports.

Pity, would like to have seen it again too.

It's strange, it's quite clearly one of the worst decisions made by an official i've seen in a good few years and yet it's not been commented on by anyone it seems.

colinmaroon
It's strange, it's quite clearly one of the worst decisions made by an official i've seen in a good few years and yet it's not been commented on by anyone it seems.

Sorry K, but what's "strange" about that?

But, of course, I'm just paranoid!!!

Mikey Gardiner

I too haven't seen any highlights of the offside again but it would be good to see as it the decision was shocking.

Not shown in any highlights I've seen and not mentioned in most match reports.

Pity, would like to have seen it again too.

I watched it again on Sunday morning after Sky+ on Saturday night.

I can assure all you good people that it is worse than what it seemed. Truely awful. Obua doesn't seem to be passing to Robinson and Robinson certainly isn't looking for it or even interested in it.

Sorry K, but what's "strange" about that?

But, of course, I'm just paranoid!!!

Obua was not offside, Robinson was clearly not interfering with play.

A seriously comical/ idiotic/ inept decision was made that stopped a goal scoring opportunity.

The decision was farcicle (sp?), for it not to be mentioned or shown in highlights seems strange to me.

colinmaroon

Obua was not offside, Robinson was clearly not interfering with play.

A seriously comical/ idiotic/ inept decision was made that stopped a goal scoring opportunity.

The decision was farcicle (sp?), for it not to be mentioned or shown in highlights seems strange to me.

I think, maybe, you missed my point - in any "normal" media situation it would be a must see!

However, we're talking about a weegie media , a whitewashing referee supervisor set up etc. - and so, from that point of view it's not strange - rather par for their pathetic course!!!

Inexcusable, but not strange!!!

Archived