Wattie say's!

Maroon 1874

Maroon 1874

WTF... "We were told that this would'nt happen to us" in referance to Rankers 3 away games post split, what I would like to ask is who said it would'nt happen to you's ya bunch of corrupt *******s

source... STV evening news,sport

WTF... "We were told that this would'nt happen to us" in referance to Rankers 3 away games post split, what I would like to ask is who said it would'nt happen to you's ya bunch of corrupt *******s

:angry:

Peebles. :rolleyes:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/71300-huns-now-calling-for-split-scrap/

Francis Albert

No doubt in another little private chat.

Incidentally did I miss the "bringing the game into disrepute" charge and fine for Celtic after their criticism of referees a month or two ago? Or didn't it happen?

Smoked-Glass

Aye ok Therapist, just in fae work and sat down to Wattie getting upset about what happens to every other team in the league but is'nt allowed to happen to his...pfffft

it's actually good to see rangers upset with the split as it means it might get changed soon!

bean counter

Incidentally did I miss the "bringing the game into disrepute" charge and fine for Celtic after their criticism of referees a month or two ago? Or didn't it happen?

I've been away and was thinking the same also what happened to Aberdeen and their criticsm on the Web site that WM backed up in print

londonjambo

I know it's off topic and incredibly pedantic and annoying but I just can't help congratulating the OP on his fine use of the grocer's apostrophe in the thread title.

A very fine effort

GC

Maroon 1874

I know it's off topic and incredibly pedantic and annoying but I just can't help congratulating the OP on his fine use of the grocer's apostrophe in the thread title.

A very fine effort

GC

:rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow

What an erse. Boo hoo, you have 3 away games. So what, last season Hearts had that including giving Rangers an extra home match against us. Just get on with it.

Maroon 1874

What an erse. Boo hoo, you have 3 away games. So what, last season Hearts had that including giving Rangers an extra home match against us. Just get on with it.

This was my thoughts, I did'nt notice the other thread and just wanted to vent my spleen at yet anouther admission of back scratching

Fozzyonthefence

Why would Rangers think they wouldn't get 3 away games against somebody? It has already happened to them - they had to play at Pittodrie 3 times in a recent season.

Oops - it was 3 away games in a row - should have read Wattie's comments first!

Ryan Gosling

Smith is quite right to complain at having 3 consecutive away games. We had 3 away at Pittodrie, Tannaddice and Fir Park.

Archived