tickets on hearts site

jamborleystatto

jamborleystatto

any1 havin trouble purchasing? defo doesnt seem to be up and running right?was trying to buy a dundee u ticket just doesnt let u when u go to but tickets,

I think it might be down. Tried to logon and got this message:

Error

An unknown error has occurred. Please press continue to return to the ticket hub.

But when i hit the continue button nothing happens.

I think it might be down. Tried to logon and got this message:

But when i hit the continue button nothing happens.

Same here.

I just tried renewing my ST online, with same results as above. I decided to use the 24hr phone line instead, but still no joy. The Ticketmaster operator I spoke to confirmed that Hearts currently have technicians trying to resolve a problem at their end (Hearts end) and hope to have things back to normal by morning.

hope to have things back to normal by morning.

I know it's only 8am but it's still not back up. Pretty poor effort.

Worked fine for my season ticket renewal, but as soon as I told them yesterday my loyalty points were wrong it goes down, still down this morning.

Still trying to renew my season ticket. Still getting "an unknown error has occured" when I try to enter my customer no. and password, and then can't get out of that screen until it is timed out.

Mikey Gardiner

I had a few problems but if you keep trying it should work. It worked after about 4 or 5 tries for me.

jamborleystatto

I had a few problems but if you keep trying it should work. It worked after about 4 or 5 tries for me.

3 days later still down.crazy,ud think hmfc would be doin evrythin they can to get tickets sold for the last few games,is the only option ringing and waiting for half hour in que?

Archived