billyboy38

Been told to have a flutter on two horses today

4.30 Yarm Raptor

5.50 Pontf Eseej

ive stuck a fiver on each and a fiver double

both 9/2

BB

Tommy Wiseau

Bigger odds on Betfair if anyone is interested. 8/1 on Raptor and 6/1 on Eseej. Better than evens each way.

4.30 Yarm Raptor

5.50 Pontf Eseej

both 9/2

BB

Eseej ?5 on.

cover 3 palces. ?7.

Hope it's better than your recent ones.

Doubt it but here's hoping.

4.30 Yarm Raptor

5.50 Pontf Eseej

both 9/2

BB

C@~*

chester copperpot

C@~*

After my result on Aintree, I'd strongly advise people to start listening to me :laugh:

I actually did quite well over the whole week rather than just the Grand National. Had several winners the 2 days prior.

After my result on Aintree, I'd strongly advise people to start listening to me :laugh:

I actually did quite well over the whole week rather than just the Grand National. Had several winners the 2 days prior.

Spill then. :P

chester copperpot

Spill then. :P

I am of course, joking. Got a bit of luck the Aintree festival, but failed miserably in Cheltenham, despite having a horse in every single race of the festival.

Tommy Wiseau

Have any of your tips ever come through? That horse at Newmarket never placed either!

The People's Chimp

Have any of your tips ever come through? That horse at Newmarket never placed either!

I was thinking the same thing. Billyboy38 must have cost the shed a fair amount over the last year. dry.gif

The People's Chimp

although there is a last chance saloon at 17.20....

Tommy Wiseau

although there is a last chance saloon at 17.20....

Yesterday was last chance saloon, my man. There was no danger I was putting any of my coupon winnings from last night on another Billy tip - if that horse comes in at 5.20, I imagine it's a case of throw enough darts at the board and you'll eventually hit a treble 20. Starting to think the lad works for Betfair... :whistling:

The People's Chimp

Yesterday was last chance saloon, my man. There was no danger I was putting any of my coupon winnings from last night on another Billy tip - if that horse comes in at 5.20, I imagine it's a case of throw enough darts at the board and you'll eventually hit a treble 20. Starting to think the lad works for Betfair... :whistling:

That's true. There was no way I was lumping or bumping on any of the choices today. Eseej was the final straw in the coffin for me too.

The Old Tolbooth

Desert Myth 5.20 Newmkt

has derby entries and is well thought of down Newmarket

:thumbsup:

Well done Billy, a winner at 6/1 mate :thumbsup:

I've kept faith in you when others have become doubters, even Jesus had his doubters mate, keep the chin up :D

Tommy Wiseau

Haha, well done Billy - now keep it up and I may start taking your tips again. :)

Well done Billy, a winner at 6/1 mate :thumbsup:

I've kept faith in you when others have become doubters, even Jesus had his doubters mate, keep the chin up :D

Thanks John, hope you won a few quid...... :whistling:

Archived