Moto GP

Prince Buaben

Prince Buaben

Anyone see it. Cracking finish with Hayden and Dovizioso. Stoner will gutted crashed out when leading by a country mile.

larbertjambo

gutted for nicky hayden, always enjoyed his riding style,think it could be stoners year again though, he was well out in front and i dont think he will make too many more mistakes. would like to have seen if the hondas n yamahas could,ve caught him, the honda is awesome on the straights, think they will get stronger during the series, couldnt make my mind up about doing wsb or motogp at silverstone, think its going to be motogp. :thumbsup: wsb was great as well. 6 races in 4 different winners. close racing. going to be a great year for bike racing.

chester copperpot

gutted for nicky hayden, always enjoyed his riding style,think it could be stoners year again though, he was well out in front and i dont think he will make too many more mistakes. would like to have seen if the hondas n yamahas could,ve caught him, the honda is awesome on the straights, think they will get stronger during the series, couldnt make my mind up about doing wsb or motogp at silverstone, think its going to be motogp. :thumbsup: wsb was great as well. 6 races in 4 different winners. close racing. going to be a great year for bike racing.

Yip, despite his crash, think Stoner and The Doctor could have a massive fight for the title this year.

Hope Rossi wins still though, the man's an absolute legend.

Angry Haggis

More of a Formula 1 fan TBH but I caught the MotoGP last night on the box - and I have to say I enjoyed the action. Will be tuning in for the rest of the season even though I know nothing about motorbikes & the series. :thumbsup:

Very good start to the season. Silly mistake by Stoner, but good to see Hayden getting the hang of the red bike at last.

Biggest winner from the first race must be Lorenzo who took second - and looked very fast - despite riding with a badly injured hand.

Just a shame the Brits had a pretty torrid time in the 125 and Moto2 races.

Archived