Mark McGee

linkin- hearts

I still want St Midden to go down as much as i hate Mutley and the Sheep.

Aberdeen going down would be absolutely brilliant, despite hating St Midden.

This 'never been relegated' pish irks me. They've been saved by reconstruction, Falkirk having a **** stadium and the bloody playoffs. This is their time! :D

However, I do think they'll be safe, sadly.

davemclaren

I said on here we shouldn't touch Mhark McGhee with a barge pole as soon as the news broke. Many on here were dead keen on him however, and very vocal about how great he'd be. I trust they are now hanging their cyber-heads in shame. :unsure:

Still think he could have done a job at Tynecastle. There's no cyber-shame here. :thumbsup:

Still think he could have done a job at Tynecastle. There's no cyber-shame here. :thumbsup:

Yup . . the toilets won't clean themselves

Still think he could have done a job at Tynecastle.

As far as I'm aware there are no vacancies in our catering outlets.

As far as I'm aware there are no vacancies in our catering outlets.

Been applying, have we? Selling pies would be perfect for you, especially mince ones.

Anybody else think he could be out of a job by 3pm today?:sweat:

Dodged a bullet big time when he didn't get on the flight.

Would love the Sheep and McGoo to go down, if only to see Chick Young swim in the North see as he promised!

I think Aberdeen could be in a bit of trouble here.

What St Mirren, Kilmarnock and Falkirk all have in common is that they are now under no illusions whatsoever about there current situation.

They all accept 100% that they are in a relegation battle and are fighting for their SPL lives.

Aberdeen though, will there players be of that same mind set? If not, then that could do them a lot of harm in the remaining five games that they have to play.

Aberdeen, one win in FIFTEEN. Only six points off the bottom? I'd say that on form, Kilmarnock, St Mirren & Falkirk are playing better than them. They could have a right scare.

As much as the general default relegation preference is St Mirren, Aberdeen being relegated would be joyous.

davemclaren

Aberdeen, one win in FIFTEEN. Only six points off the bottom? I'd say that on form, Kilmarnock, St Mirren & Falkirk are playing better than them. They could have a right scare.

As much as the general default relegation preference is St Mirren, Aberdeen being relegated would be joyous.

It would be justice as they have escaped it before due to league reconstruction or lack of stadium readiness ( can't remember which ). However, I can't see all 3 of Falkirk, St Mirren and Killie getting above them in the remaining fixtures.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It must absolutely kill McGhee looking on at the situation at Sellick. If he had Aberdeen anywhere near Europe he'd be in with a shout of his dream job.

As it is, he's living in the 80's being gobbed on by his own support. ****ING BRILLIANT.

you have to worry a bit about Kilmarnock. They've only scored 4 goals away from home all season and they have 3 away games after the split.

heartsfc_fan

you have to worry a bit about Kilmarnock. They've only scored 4 goals away from home all season and they have 3 away games after the split.

Certainly do. Do I recall reading somewhere that if Kilmarnock go down they could go bust effectively? Or was that the Killie chairman spraffing nonsense again.

18,000 seater stadium and they only get 5,000 every week. A club that obviously lives off what limited Television money we get.

Plus they were crap against us.They must be the only team we have taken 9 points off all season.

Tommy Wiseau

It must absolutely kill McGhee looking on at the situation at Sellick. If he had Aberdeen anywhere near Europe he'd be in with a shout of his dream job.

As it is, he's living in the 80's being gobbed on by his own support. ****ING BRILLIANT.

Well, when you put it like that...

double+thumbs+up.jpg

I may be persuaded to change my mind over who I want to go down, should the snake thumper get a result next week. It would be the best thing to happen in ages if Aberdeen took the plunge.

Post of the week.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

If we believe that we can turn the deficit on Hibs by 6 points and finish above them. Then Aberdeen could be relegated logically. As someone said Falkirk,St's & Killie know they are in a dogfight,Mcghee thinks they are in Europe. They'd be better wi Jocky Wha's in cherge'? Scott !!

jamboinglasgow

I think Aberdeen could be in a bit of trouble here.

What St Mirren, Kilmarnock and Falkirk all have in common is that they are now under no illusions whatsoever about there current situation.

They all accept 100% that they are in a relegation battle and are fighting for their SPL lives.

Aberdeen though, will there players be of that same mind set? If not, then that could do them a lot of harm in the remaining five games that they have to play.

Thats what I was thinking yesterday. The Aberdeen players just didn't look interested. The bottom 3 are under no such delusions and will fight for their lives over the next 5 games. If Aberdeen players dont sit down and say each other we have to fight then they could be seriously tripped up by the other teams in the bottom six.

Seymour M Hersh

Our favourite "traditional therapy" poster might be in a bit of a quandary over his preference to which despised team/individual is relegated.

The rhat Phressley? St Liedown? Or the Codheids?

Of course he may just take the position that 1 out of 3 ain't bad and feel it's a win-win situation for him. :whistling:

another cracking interview with mark you know mcghoo.

he starts losing it after about 1.30

apparently he thinks st johns town deserved a top six spot :lol: .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8614304.stm

mcghoo clearly has lost the plot he was ranting and raving a load of cods wallop, cant see the cod heids keeping him on much longer.

Praise be to Allah that we never got landed with this pratt. Also it looks like he is geting fatter.

Ryan Gosling

Codheids have to be the number 1 to go down. Playing in the first division and losing their stadium during the season would be fun.

marshallschunkychicken

another cracking interview with mark you know mcghoo.

he starts losing it after about 1.30

apparently he thinks st johns town deserved a top six spot :lol: .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8614304.stm

Is this the same Mark McGhee who, pre-match, was banging on about how St Johnstone could still be relegated?

The Treasurer

Our favourite "traditional therapy" poster might be in a bit of a quandary over his preference to which despised team/individual is relegated.

The rhat Phressley? St Liedown? Or the Codheids?

Of course he may just take the position that 1 out of 3 ain't bad and feel it's a win-win situation for him. whistling.gif

I'd say it's a win-win-win situation for most right thinking Hearts fans

linkin- hearts

Codheids have to be the number 1 to go down. Playing in the first division and losing their stadium during the season would be fun.

How thick is the guy's skin? He's now saying his job might be in peril, no kidding einstein??:woot:

Siege mentality. Something that bottom 6 teams need for a relegation dogfight and something that The Sheep will not be accustomed to. However, I cannot see all three: Killie, St Midden and Falkirk getting above them, but relegation may go to the last games of the season:

Killie v Falkirk

St Midden v Aberdeen

Killie for me, just to see Red Jimmy explode.

Archived