Tartan Day today in New York and Mets v Washington Nationals - Sunday

Shaggy2

There will be at least two Hearts kilts (me and my Dad) at Tartan Day in NYC today.

Anyone else going to this? If there are others out today, we'll be in the Pig & Whistle on W47th St, between 6th and 7th Avenue at Noon today for the Chelsea - Villa game.

There will also be at least five Jambos in the crowd at the baseball on Sunday sitting in left field. Any Mets fans on here? Come on!!! Looking forward to a great weekend to finish off our holiday. :thumbsup:

boabyarsebiscuit

There will be at least two Hearts kilts (me and my Dad) at Tartan Day in NYC today.

Anyone else going to this? If there are others out today, we'll be in the Pig & Whistle on W47th St, between 6th and 7th Avenue at Noon today for the Chelsea - Villa game.

There will also be at least five Jambos in the crowd at the baseball on Sunday sitting in left field. Any Mets fans on here? Come on!!! Looking forward to a great weekend to finish off our holiday. thumbsup.gif

The Mets nearly pulled it out of the fire today, but alas, Harris made a diving catch of Barajas' sinking liner to end the game.

I was at Citi Field last year, in left and also Caesar's Club.

Have a good day. I'll most likely be watching on mlb.tv. Let me know how you get on.

The Mets nearly pulled it out of the fire today, but alas, Harris made a diving catch of Barajas' sinking liner to end the game.

I was at Citi Field last year, in left and also Caesar's Club.

Have a good day. I'll most likely be watching on mlb.tv. Let me know how you get on.

Saw that in pub, inches away from an equaliser (or tying the ball game in US speak). Great catch tho. Thanks for the good wishes lads, looking forward to it, going kilted up. Decided when we were pished last night! Hopefully we'll get on TV... :thumbsup:

Archived